The benefits and harms of cashews for men
Among the walnut counterparts, cashew nuts (or Indian nuts) are distinguished by many useful properties. In this case, there are almost no allergic reactions and individual intolerance. This nut can become an indispensable ally of men's health, unless there are contraindications.
Where does cashew grow and what does it look like
The birthplace of this plant is Brazil. Unpretentious in care, so the variety has spread significantly in the region with a warm climate. Grown in more than 30 countries. This is an evergreen tree with a maximum height of 30 m. With a low, dense crown. The oval-shaped leaves appear plastic, fleshy and dense. It blooms for several weeks with greenish-pink flowers (if conditions are favorable, then three times a year).
Outwardly, the fruits of the tree resemble a rather large bell pepper. Cashew apple (pseudofruit) pear-shaped yellow or red. To taste the apple flesh is sweet and sour and juicy. The nut itself, similar to a curl or a comma, is attached to the top. Average weight - 1.5 g.
Important! The nutshell is poisonous because it contains toxic oil that can cause severe allergies and skin lesions. The nuts are thermally processed until the hazardous oil is completely evaporated. Use fried.
Cashews are characterized by minimal fat content. The benefit is determined by the presence of omega-3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, proteins, starch, carbohydrates, and natural sugars.
Other useful components:
- vitamins E, A, B1, B2, PP;
Useful properties for men
For men who control weight and strive to eat right, the important thing is low calorie content, compared to other nuts, and the presence of certain "male" vitamins:
- beta carotene;
Did you know? Mexicans use Indian nut in cosmetology — freckles discolor.
- Representatives of the stronger sex can use this product for medicinal purposes:
- Burns bad cholesterol.
- Accelerates metabolic processes.
- Stimulates muscle tone.
- Increases immunity and stabilizes cardiac activity.
- Active in the fight against skin diseases.
- Blocks the spread of infection in the body.
- Increases hemoglobin.
- Helps in the treatment of respiratory organs.
The product prevents weight gain, perfectly satisfying hunger
Cashew nuts can help men who suffer from weak erections and rapid ejaculation (most often, due to stress, without any diseases). Daily use of this product can increase potency, improve sperm quality, activate sperm motility, make them more viable.
Did you know? Cashews in Africa make a tattoo.and in Haiti — fighting warts.
The recommended amount that can be eaten without harm to the body is 10 nuts per day.
- There are a number of limitations:
- Contraindicated in overweight people and children.
- Although allergic reactions are rare, individual intolerance is a contraindication.
- Raw consumption is unacceptable because of the danger of getting serious burns or provoking a severe allergy attack. It is necessary to fry.
- Shriveled or overdried fruits should not be eaten. A rancid taste or foreign smell is also not acceptable.
How to eat a nut
If you fry the nuts, a pleasant sweet taste appears. They can be fried by adding salt, cooked with honey or caramel.
Cashew is actively used in cooking:
- From nuts prepare butter and various nutty sauces.
- They act as an ingredient in the first and second courses.
- They are useful to add to salads to enhance nutrition and improve taste.
- Used in baking and other confectionery (ice cream, all kinds of desserts).
Cashew nuts contribute to the health and vitality of men, support sexual strength and prevent the development of many diseases.