Mushroom mushroom sauce recipe: preparing the ingredients, step by step instructions
Champignons belong to the class of ceps. They are often used to make various recipes. The most common of them are sauces, which complement buckwheat porridge, meat and fish dishes
Selection and preparation of ingredients
To prepare a delicious and fragrant sauce, you must carefully select the ingredients.
When choosing mushrooms, consider the following features:
- lack of dark spots;
- unpleasant odor. Fruits with a pungent odor cannot be used, because they can provoke food poisoning;
- elasticity of legs and hats;
- dullness. If a glossy shine appeared on the fruits, then they have already deteriorated.
The recipe uses cream. If necessary, you can replace them with sour cream (15%). If you do not eat dairy products, use mayonnaise. Its percentage of fat should be at least 60%. When choosing cream, butter and other dairy products, carefully monitor their expiration dates.
Important! Buy mushrooms only in trusted markets or supermarkets. At such points, the fruits are stored in appropriate conditions, which allows you to purchase a quality product.
The mushroom preparation is as follows:
- rinse under running water;
- peeling and dirt on the leg;
- pat the fruit with a tissue to remove excess moisture.
The recipes of mushroom sauce for each hostess are different. Everyone has their own cooking secrets. To make a delicious dressing for salads, meat, buckwheat, fish and other dishes, you need to choose the right products. It is also necessary to carefully monitor the cooking process to prevent burning of the dish.
Did you know? Mushrooms contain riboflavin and thiamine, which help relieve headaches.
The classic recipe for mushroom sauce from champignons
500 ml 30–40 min.
shallots (middle head)
100 g searching value:
- Grind finely raw mushrooms.
- Chop the onion.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- After that, you need to fry the onions on it. The fire should be weak. Fry the onion until golden brown.
- Add the mushrooms to the shallots and mix thoroughly. Fried champignons secrete juice, so you need to fry and mix them until the moisture has completely evaporated.
- Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Sprinkle flour over a mixture of mushrooms and onions - it is used as a thickener for the sauce. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- After that, you need to add cream. Stir the mixture until the mushroom sauce boils.
Video recipeThe classic recipe for mushroom mushroom sauce Video recipe: The classic recipe for mushroom mushroom sauce
Sauce storage features
Store mushroom sauce in the refrigerator. Before this, pour it into a glass container and cover with a lid.Shelf life - no more than 3 days.
Important! The less oxygen will enter the tank, the longer the dish will be stored.
Now you know how to make a delicious champignon sauce, which will be “swept away” from the table. To do this, you need to choose quality ingredients and follow the step-by-step cooking instructions.