A delicious recipe for canned champignon soup
Mushroom-based soups are one of the most popular types of first courses. They have a great taste, high nutritional value and an extremely bright, pronounced aroma. As raw materials, dried, fresh, and canned mushrooms are used. Thanks to the recipe in the article, you will learn step by step how to cook a tasty and healthy soup from pickled champignons.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
The guarantee of a delicious and fragrant first course is high-quality, fresh ingredients. For mushroom soup, both pickled mushrooms at home and purchased ones are suitable.
When choosing the latter, it is recommended to pay attention to such aspects:
- canned mushrooms in banks should be bought only from trusted distributors, in reliable stores, avoiding purchases in places of unauthorized trade;
- a container with mushroom raw materials should be complete, without damage;
- it is especially important to pay attention to the shelf life of the product and never purchase expired raw materials, at least for one day;
- mushrooms in the jar should be clean, with no signs of rot or blackness. The marinade should look transparent, pleasant color, not cloudy.
Important! It is forbidden to purchase canned mushrooms that are in a container with a swollen lid, as this may be a sign of the presence of botulinum, a dangerous bacterium that causes the deadly disease botulism.
Experts recommend pickled champignons to use immediately after opening a can of canned food.
Canned Champignon Soup Recipe
2.3 L40 minutes
1 can per 300-350 g
1 medium size
any vegetable oil
1 tbsp. l
any greens to taste
salt, pepper to taste
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Peel the onion, cut into small cubes.
- Release carrots from peel, grate.
- Pass the onion raw materials until transparent in vegetable oil, add carrots. Stew vegetables until soft.
- Cut champignons into arbitrary, but not thick, slices.
- Add mushrooms to the onion-carrot mixture, simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes.
- Boil water in a container, add a little salt, and lay potatoes.
- When the potatoes reach the state of semi-preparedness, pour the mushroom-vegetable mixture into the pan.
- After the water boils, introduce the semolina with a thin stream. Stir the ingredients and cook over low heat.
- Bring the dish to your desired taste with spices. 3-4 minutes before the end of cooking add finely chopped greens.
Did you know? The world's first soup was made in China. In the state, today this first dish is the most popular - over a year, the Chinese eat more than 30 billion servings of soup.
Mushroom soup made from pickled champignons is a simple but rather original dish that can please gourmets with an unconventional taste and wonderful aroma. It can be welded in minutes, and this does not require any special knowledge or a lot of experience. And to make the soup as tasty as possible, experts advise not to purchase store mushrooms, but to pickle and preserve them at home with their own hands.