How to Make Pancho Cake with Pineapples and Walnuts
There are many recipes for making cakes, and one of the most preferred is the amazing beauty and excellent taste of the Pancho cake with pineapples and nuts. Appetizing dessert successfully combines several tastes and textures, which together form a culinary masterpiece. Learn from the article how to cook this delicacy in order to make it as tasty, tender and airy as possible.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Get a wonderful cake does not work without using high-quality and fresh ingredients. When choosing the main products for baking, you should pay attention to such aspects:
- experienced culinary experts recommend choosing wheat flour of the highest grade or “extra” grade for the cake, which has a delicate and airy structure, ideal for baking biscuits, muffins;
- for the described recipe, light walnuts with a smooth peel and dense structure should be selected, having a pleasant nutty flavor. Nuts that have a dark skin and a musty smell will bite and give the dessert an unpleasant aftertaste;
- for cream, it is recommended to use sour cream of high fat content, from 20%. Such a product will be able to beat well, without stratification.
Did you know? The world's largest cake was baked by Italian culinary specialists in 2015. It was made in the shape of the outlines of this state, had an area of 244 square meters. m and weighed over 1 ton.
When choosing other products, in particular canned pineapples, the main thing is to look at the date of their manufacture and the degree of freshness.
Pancho Cake Recipe
2.3 kg 150 minutes
sugar (sand or powder)
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Mix dry ingredients: flour and baking powder.
- Stir eggs with sugar, beat until snow-white foam forms.
- Pour milk into the egg mixture with a trickle, then vegetable oil. Gently mix all components.
- Add flour with baking powder to the mass.
- Divide the dough into two parts, mix cocoa into one of them.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment greased with butter.
- Pour the dough onto a baking sheet in this way: on the one hand white, on the other brown.
- Send to the oven to bake at temperatures of + 180 ° C for 30-40 minutes, depending on the thickness of the layer. When the biscuit is completely ready, remove from the oven, wait for it to cool.
- From the biscuit, cut out the base for the cake of the desired size. Chop leftovers into arbitrary pieces.
- Soak gelatin in water for 5–10 minutes. Dissolve the gelatin mass in a water bath until a uniform texture.
- Mix sour cream with sugar and beat until crystals are dissolved. Pour a gelatin solution into the sour cream mixture and mix.
- Pineapples cut into small cubes.Pour a little cream onto the main cake, lay a tier of slices of cake, walnuts and pineapples on top.
- In a similar way, form a “hill” of alternating layers of pineapple-nut and biscuit cakes, periodically compacting the tiers with your hands so that there are no voids.
- After complete "assembly" of the cake, apply a layer of sour cream on top.
- Place the dessert in the refrigerator for 3-5 hours, so that the sour cream top completely freezes.
- Make icing: in a water bath, bring chocolate and butter to a liquid consistency.
- Pour the “dessert hill” on top with chocolate-butter mixture. Send the cake for another half an hour in the refrigerator.
Video recipePancho Cake Recipe Video Recipe: Pancho Cake Recipe
Important! Instead of pineapples and nuts, you can add any other berries or fruits, candied fruits to the cake.
Simple and quick preparation of Pancho cake makes the described recipe a real find for home baking. In addition, that any person who does not even have culinary experience can make it, the delicacy turns out to be very tender, juicy and aromatic. And with a little improvisation, you can create a completely new, but always amazingly delicious exclusive dish from the simplest products.