Description and features of the use of fungus govorushka funnel
The funnel talker is a vivid representative of a large family of Ryadovkov mushrooms, the genus Govorushka, which includes edible, inedible and poisonous species. Therefore, for each mushroom picker it is vital to learn to identify the described mushroom among other health-hazardous specimens. How does a funnel-headed talker look, where it grows and what is useful - learn from the article.
Where does fungus talker mushroom grow and what it looks like
The talker is funnel, other names are the odorous, fragrant or just a funnel, is a conditionally edible mushroom of the class agaricomycetes, the genus Govorushka, the distribution area of which is considered deciduous, coniferous and mixed forests in regions with a temperate climate. They grow in colonies, mainly along the roads.
The fruiting of mushrooms lasts from the second half of July to the last weeks of September. A characteristic feature of talkers is that they grow in the litter, as they relate to saprotrophs and feed on dead organic waste.
Did you know? In the world there are about 250 species of govorushki, 60 of which grow on the territory of the Russian Federation.
It is advisable to begin the description of the fungus with its appearance. You can distinguish a funnel talker from other members of the family by the following external signs:
- Hat. Quite large, with a diameter of 4-8 cm, at first it has a convex shape with curled edges, later it takes a clearly defined funnel-shaped or goblet-shaped. The color is fawn, pinkish-ocher, which becomes less saturated with age.
- Leg. Not too long and thick, from 3 to 7 cm, with a diameter of about 1 cm, has excellent flexibility and elasticity. The surface of the legs can be fibrous or solid structure. The color similar to that of a hat is sometimes lighter. At the base, the leg is thicker, has a slight pubescence.
- Pulp. The inside of the mushroom is rather dry, with a pleasant aroma of almonds or fresh hay, white. The plates are white, narrow, densely located to each other, partially found on the leg. With age, the plates acquire a yellow tint and increase in size with the hat.
- Spore powder. The funnel spores are mostly white, but sometimes there are specimens with cream powder.
Edible or not funnel talker
Fragrant talker is a conditionally edible mushroom, which, with proper heat treatment, has excellent taste. It should be noted that only young specimens are used for food. Mostly they cook hats of young mushrooms, since the leg and hats of large sizes are hard, hard and tasteless.
Important! Edible talkers differ from inedible talkers in a brighter, more saturated color and less tart smell.
The study of the funnel govorushka allowed her to find a multifaceted, balanced composition, which is represented by a large number of active biological substances, micro and macro elements.
Among the vitamins are:
- group B (B1, B2, B6) - normalizes the functioning of the nervous system, relieves depression and nervous tension, improves sleep, promotes rapid recovery of the body after illness or heavy physical exertion;
- E - prevents premature aging of the body, accelerates metabolic processes, improves the regeneration of skin cells;
- WITH - increases immunity, helps fight pathogenic bacteria and viruses.
Of the mineral components in the funnel can be noted:
- zinc - beneficial effect on the skin integument and condition of the hair, stimulates the growth and division of cells, contributes to the normal development of bone and muscle tissue;
- manganese - has a direct effect on the growth and functioning of the gonads, takes part in hematopoiesis, regulates blood sugar;
- copper - promotes the formation of collagen, participates in the formation of energy, prevents the development of disorders of neurological functions.
In addition, the composition of govorushki supplemented with plant and animal proteins, fiber and clitobicin. The latter is a natural antibiotic that is used in the treatment of epilepsy. The described fungus refers to low-calorie foods, in which per 100 g of raw materials account for only 30 kcal.
Useful properties of the mushroom
- The useful properties of funnel talkers have been known since ancient times. Hoods, decoctions and powder from the funnel allow you to:
- to establish the work of the digestive tract;
- normalize the functioning of the nervous system;
- cleanse the body of toxins, harmful substances and reduce the negative effects of free radicals;
- reduce the level of "bad" cholesterol;
- prevent blood clots;
- improve the condition of the body with urolithiasis;
- fight respiratory ailments;
- reduce the risk of tumors, including malignant ones.
Since mushrooms are low in calories, they are great for dietetic nutrition, and due to their high protein content they can become an integral part of a vegetarian diet.
Did you know? Many varieties of talkers grow in groups that form peculiar circles on the ground. In the old days, such circular mushroom formations were considered a place where witches and evil spirits arrange round dances.
For eating, only caps of young mushrooms are suitable. They have a soft, slightly spicy taste and almond aroma. Regardless of which dish you plan to cook from talkers, they must be boiled without fail.
Funnels are great for pickling and frying, baked and boiled, added to salads or sauces, stewed with potatoes, meat or vegetables. Fried onion govorushki are an excellent filling for pies, pancakes and pizza. The use of mushrooms in cooking is limited only by the imagination of the cook.
Funnels are widely used in the field of medicine. Various medications are made on the basis of talkers - extracts, creams, ointments, powders, which make it possible to treat various skin diseases and fight epileptic manifestations.
- They have a pronounced analgesic, antibacterial and wound healing effect, which allows the use of drugs based on mushrooms:
- for the treatment and prevention of tuberculosis;
- removing stones from the kidneys and bladder;
- treatment of respiratory tract infections;
- lowering the level of "bad" cholesterol;
- cleaning and strengthening vessels;
- restoration of the normal functioning of the digestive tract.
Possible harm from the fungus
Damage from the use of talkers can be in those cases if you do not adhere to the basic rules of the primary processing of raw materials, cooking technology and dosages.
- In addition, contraindications must be taken into account, which include:
- children under 12 years old;
- individual intolerance;
- genetic predisposition to allergies;
- any disease in the acute stage;
- gastritis and an ulcer in the acute phase.
Since funnels are able to accumulate toxins and harmful chemicals, only those mushrooms that were collected in ecologically clean regions are allowed to eat. Also, experts do not recommend eating mushrooms at night or on an empty stomach. Before eating govorushki must be soaked in cold water and boil for at least 30 minutes.
Important! A peculiarity of talkers is that during heat treatment their volume is significantly reduced, sometimes 4-5 times.
The funnel talker is a mushroom quite difficult to collect, since it has many similar inedible and poisonous “relatives”. Experts advise collecting funnel only to experienced mushroom pickers who know for sure its species features. It should be remembered that the consequences of the use of poisonous specimens can be extremely complex, even fatal.