The recipe for a delicious soup of dried mushrooms: how to cook
Soup is a long-known dish that has a beneficial effect on the microflora of our body. Even such a heavy product as dried mushrooms in this dish becomes softer in relation to the digestive tract. In the article you can learn how to cook dried mushroom soup, step by step following the recipe.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
First you need to get the dried champignons and make sure that they are suitable for use - they do not have an odor, plaque. Then they must be washed several times. You also need to choose 3 large potatoes, carrots and onions. Vegetables should be inspected for rotting, cleaned of dirt and rinse with water.
Important! If mold is found on the mushrooms, then it’s better to throw such a product away, because its spores dangerous to the body.
Dried Mushroom Soup Recipe: How to Cook
800 ml 60 min.
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Pour dry mushrooms with water and leave for several hours.
- Strain the mushroom broth. Add water to the broth.
- Chop mushrooms, potatoes, onions and carrots.
- Fry onion and carrots in oil.
- Put the mushrooms in a pot of boiling water.
- Throw bay leaf and allspice.
- Boil mushrooms for about 10 minutes.
- Pull out the bay leaf.
- Add potatoes and cook for about 10 minutes.
- After add the fried vegetables, salt.
- Boil all vegetables until cooked.
- Add semolina, stirring constantly.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
Video recipeDried mushroom soup recipe: how to cookVideo recipe: Dried mushroom soup recipe: how to cook
Did you know? In Poland and Ukraine, mushroom soup is a traditional Christmas soup.
Now you have the opportunity to supplement your diet with another useful and tasty dish: it is very simple to prepare it, having a step-by-step recipe in front of you.