Delicious recipe for mushroom soup with potatoes
First courses attract many with their nutritiousness and aroma. For a change, you can cook mashed soup, which will delight you with a delicate texture and will be a great option for a hearty lunch. In addition, such a soup is well digested by the digestive system. A simple classic recipe with step-by-step cooking instructions is provided in this article.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
To prepare the first dish, you need to choose fresh mushrooms that correspond to such characteristics:
- medium in size;
- white or pinkish;
- without spots, blackening, mucus on the surface;
- with a pleasant mushroom smell.
Pre-soak mushrooms are not necessary. They should only be cleaned of dirt, washed, updated slices on the legs and cut into slices. How exactly they will be cut for the mushroom mashed soup whipped with a blender does not matter.
Recipe for mushroom soup with potatoes
The word soup itself came from the Latin “suppa”, which means “bread soaked in broth”.
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Cut potatoes, carrots and one onion into large slices.
- Salt and boil water.
- Put chopped vegetables in boiling water. Cook until tender.
- Peel and slice the champignons. Leave a few pieces to decorate the soup.
- Onion cut into half rings.
- Fry it in vegetable oil until soft.
- Put mushrooms in the pan.
- Fry them until golden brown.
- Cut the loaf into small cubes.
- Toast bread in the oven or in a pan.
- Drain part of the vegetable broth from the pan so that it is not too liquid. Beat mashed potatoes with a hand blender.
- Pour in the fried mushrooms and continue whisking the soup.
- Pour in the cream.
- Salt and pepper the soup.
- Put the pan on a small fire. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Garnish the soup with herbs before serving. Serve with croutons.
Recipe for champignon and mashed potato soupVideo recipe: Recipe for champignon and mashed potato soup
Important! If the soup is cooked for a couple of days, then it is worth leaving a small amount of potato broth in the refrigerator. They can dilute the dish to the desired consistency, because after storage in the refrigerator it will thicken.
Making mushroom soup puree with cream is easy and simple at home. The main thing is to choose fresh and high-quality products, as well as follow cooking tips. In this case, the dish will turn out to be thick, rich and nutritious.