The recipe for a delicious pilaf with mushrooms
Mushroom pilaf - a fragrant and diet dish, a great alternative to meat pilaf. Proteins in mushrooms will help replace the nutritional properties of meat during the Lent period. A simple recipe diversifies the menu and creates a pleasant mood for loved ones. The following is a description of how to cook rice pilaf and champignon mushrooms step by step.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
All ingredients must be whole and fresh. Mushrooms should be cleaned with a sponge from dirt and washed. Peel and wash vegetables. Sort the rice, separating whole grains from husks and specks. Then rinse, changing the water several times.
Important! The freshness of champignons can be determined by the state of their hats. It should not be slippery and covered with mucus.
Recipe for pilaf with champignons
long steamed rice
3 tbsp. l
salt, black pepper (peas)
ground paprika, coriander, zira
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Heat sunflower oil in a bowl. You need to warm up before boiling oil.
- Cut the onion in half rings and pour into boiling oil.
- Cut 400 grams of mushrooms into squares and add to the onion. Fry the mushrooms until half cooked and stir constantly. Cut the carrots into large strips and pour into a cauldron.
- Salt, pepper and mix. Cook the spices.Pour black pepper, coriander, paprika and zira into the mortar. Crush and add to the pot with vegetables.
- Continue frying until mushrooms, carrots and onions are cooked.
- Add hot water to the finished pilaf base. Water should cover the roasting with a layer of 1 cm.
- Reduce the heat, cover with a lid and leave to simmer for half an hour. Put rice in a cauldron without stirring. Spread evenly.
- Make medium heat and cook until boiling water. Do not cover with a lid. To make the water evaporate evenly, small depressions can be made on the surface of the rice.
- When the water is almost boiling, the top layer of rice needs to be turned over, holes are made again and the lid is covered with a lid. Make the smallest fire and steam for an hour.
- Ready pilaf should be mixed, put portions and serve.
Important! Red dried peppers add spice to the dish. It can be added to a cauldron and stewed together with the basis for pilaf.
Incredibly delicious mushroom pilaf diversifies the lean menu. Fragrant mushrooms and spicy spices will create an excellent mood during a family meal.