Delicious recipe for mushroom soup in a slow cooker
Among the first courses, mushroom soup, undoubtedly, occupies a leading place. Having a rich taste and rich aroma, it makes serving hot a real holiday for gourmets. At the same time, on the basis of the main ingredient - mushrooms - you can achieve a wide variety of flavors by adding related products or sauces, whether it is cheese or cream, meat or cereals, and even vermicelli. In any case, such a dish will definitely appeal to all family members, both adults and children.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
The first thing you should pay attention to when deciding to make soup is the right choice of ingredients. The final result will largely depend on their quality.
Did you know? There is International Soup Day, which is celebrated annually on April 5th.
Since the main product of the dish is mushrooms (most often these are fresh champignons), before buying it is necessary to visually determine their condition:
- the structure of champignons must be elastic, and the surface itself - without visible defects;
- acceptable color - white, beige, pinkish, dark legs indicate mushroom stale;
- aroma - delicate and mushroom;
- hats - without mucus or stains, dry and dull.
In the case of dried mushrooms,attention should be paid to their appearance: on a quality mushroom, a leg (light brown) and a hat (white) are clearly visible, there are no visible damage, and the thickness of the plates does not exceed 0.5 cm.
Important! The saturation of taste in the soup will depend on the amount of ingredients in it - the more there are, the tastier the broth. And therefore there is a rule: the less products are used, the smaller they should be cut.
In the process of preparation, the mushrooms are washed under running water - this must be done quickly, because they, like sponges, absorb all the moisture. Also, before this, dry wipes are often used, with which hats and legs are wiped off the top layer.
Recipe for mushroom soup in a slow cooker
3 L 1 hour 15 minutes
3 pcs. medium size
2 tbsp. l
Nutrition value per 100 g:
- The onion is peeled and cut into small cubes.
- Potatoes, after peeling, are also cut into cubes, but of medium size.
- Mushrooms are sliced.
- Rub carrots on a coarse grater.
- Two spoons of sunflower oil are poured into the multicooker bowl. Choose the "Frying" mode, the products "Vegetables" and after pressing the "Start" button wait 3 minutes while the oil is heating.
- After the specified time, put onion and carrots in the bowl for frying.
- After 3 minutes from the moment of frying, add mushrooms, continuing to fry vegetables together.
- The total frying time is 12 minutes, after which washed rice, potatoes, 1 tbsp. Are added to the bowl. l salt (without a hill) and fill everything with water.
- The cooker lid is closed and the “Soup” mode is selected.Cooking time is reduced to 40 minutes.
- In a plate, if desired, you can add finely chopped dill and a spoonful of sour cream.
Important! If porcini mushrooms are used in cooking the soup, they should be boiled for about 10 minutes before cooking in a slow cooker.
Video recipeRecipe for mushroom soup in a multicookerVideo recipe: Recipe for mushroom soup in a multicook
Mushroom soup is good because it not only involves the use of various ingredients (different types of mushrooms, the ability to add cheese, soy sauce, etc.), but also allows you to get a different consistency, depending on taste preferences. So, in addition to the classic recipe, you can cook mashed soup or cream soup. Any of the options will have a rich taste and delicate aroma that can satisfy the gastronomic addictions of a real gourmet.