Delicious buckwheat recipe with champignons in a slow cooker
The most popular cereal, common in many countries, buckwheat (Greek groats, buckwheat, buckwheat) is familiar to everyone since childhood. Group B vitamins, organic acids, and beneficial micronutrients enrich the culture and make it healthy. Great dietary value of the product. Buckwheat helps with anemia and vitamin deficiency, it is important for blood vessels. But even better this cereal in combination with vegetables, mushrooms and meat. The article suggests two recipes for a slow cooker: porridge with mushrooms and simple loose buckwheat.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Chefs know that porridge is cooked at a 1: 2 ratio, and to make buckwheat boil well, you should add more water than cereals. A recipe with mushrooms, carrots, onions and meat is an excellent option. You need to prepare the products in advance. For the dish you will need pork. It is convenient to cut into cubes.
You can choose either the "Frying" or "Baking" mode. Namely the meat is placed in the multicooker bowl first of all to fry it beforehand. The onion is cut into cubes or halves of the rings. Follow your preferences and how the appearance of the sliced products will fit into the overall picture of the dish.
Did you know?To improve sleep, husk buckwheat is filled with pillows.Use them is useful for people suffering from insomnia.
Buckwheat recipe with champignons in a slow cooker
Porridge with mushrooms, pork and vegetables
5–6 1–1.5 hours
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Rinse and peel vegetables and mushrooms.
- Cut the meat into 1.5–2 cm cubes.
- Cut carrots and onions into large pieces and chop in a blender. You can use a grater.
- Pour the boiling water and then cold water on the tomatoes in order to peel them.
- Heat the vegetable and butter in a pan. Put the meat there. Fry over high heat for 2 minutes until crusted.
- Add chopped vegetables to the pork. Pepper and salt. Pour in boiling water and simmer under a lid over low heat for 30-40 minutes. Moisture must evaporate.
- While the meat is cooking, make the sauce. To do this, put large pieces of tomatoes in a blender bowl, pour the cream, squeeze the garlic there, add the egg, soy sauce and mustard.
- Grind with a blender until smooth. The sauce is ready.
- Next, cut the mushrooms. Add them to the cooked meat and fry for 2-3 minutes, mixing well.
- Now put the contents of the pan into the bowl of the multicooker, pour in the same sauce. Bring to a boil by setting the Frying program.
- Add buckwheat. Finish it up if necessary. Get in the way. Select the Buckwheat program.
- At the end of the multicooker, the dish will be ready.
Video recipePorridge with mushrooms, pork and vegetablesVideo recipe: Porridge with mushrooms, pork and vegetables
Important!If the buckwheat that you purchased is light, it means it has undergone less heat treatment and therefore has retained more nutrients.
Loose buckwheat in a slow cooker
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Sort and rinse the buckwheat. Put it in the bowl of the multicooker.
- Add water, sugar, salt and oil.
- Close the lid and put the program “Porridge” (or the corresponding one) for 30 minutes.
- After cooking, you can put more oil in buckwheat. She will become even more tender and tastier.
Did you know? In Europe, buckwheat gained distribution about 3 thousand years ago.
Groats are valuable and loved by people. It can be steamed, boiled. The taste of green buckwheat is very interesting. Today with the help of a slow cooker you have the opportunity to cook vegetable porridge with mushrooms, meat, poultry. Programs are specially selected for porridge, and there is free time while the equipment works as a cook for you.