Cooking meat in a cream sauce with champignons
The combination of meat and mushrooms is a great addition to any side dish, and if you add tender cream sauce to them, it is likely that such a dish will become a favorite for many housewives. Today there are a large number of the most varied recipes for cooking meat with mushrooms in this form, and you just have to choose the most suitable option in terms of available products and personal preferences.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
The main components of any recipe below will be meat (pork or beef), mushrooms and dairy products (cream, cheese, sour cream), in addition to which onions, carrots and spices are usually used. All ingredients should be only fresh and of high quality, with suitable expiration dates (good meat will always be moderately pink, but not blue, green or gray in section).
Before cooking, be sure to rinse the meat and peeled vegetables well, stew the mushrooms in a pan or boil them slightly (this especially applies to the use of other varieties instead of classic mushrooms). Spices can be chosen at your discretion, just dosing their use based on personal taste preferences. There are no other requirements for the selection or use of seasonings.
Did you know? The chemical composition of fungi contains the substance lycithin, which helps to cleanse blood vessels and lower blood cholesterol. It turns out that pork, as a champion in the content of this substance, is best cooked with them.
Recipes for cooking meat in sour cream sauce with mushrooms
The choice of recipe for cooking meat with mushrooms in sour cream sauce can be based not only on the list of available additional ingredients, but also on the type of meat or the method of preparation of the dish. Therefore, before dwelling on something specific, you should consider the possibility of stewing pork in a pan and in the oven, as well as evaluate the recipe for making beef on the stove.
Pork in the pan
mushrooms (preferably champignons)
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Wash the selected piece of pork and, dabbing it lightly with paper towels, cut into cubes of about 1.5 cm. Marinate the meat in a mixture of salt and pepper, and then let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Fry the pickled pieces in a pan until a crust appears.
- Peel the mushrooms, cut large specimens into 4 parts and pour into the pan to the already browned meat.
- Combine both ingredients and let the mushrooms fry until they are ready.
- Once they are cooked, add sour cream, if necessary add a little more salt and after stirring, let it simmer for 10-15 minutes under a closed lid. The finished dish can only be sprinkled with chopped parsley and serve with any selected side dish.
Pork in the panVideo Recipe: Pork in the pan
Important! As an independent delicacy, pork in a pan in sour cream sauce is likely to be too oily, so it is advisable to add crackers to the dish before use.
Pork in the oven
pork (preferably loin)
2 pieces (large)
2-3 tbsp. spoons
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil on a fire, put the peeled and chopped champignons in it, and let it fry until the liquid boils completely.
- Lightly fry the mushrooms, salt, pepper and add flour, mixing everything well with a spatula.
- Pour the cream into the pan, mix all the ingredients until smooth, gradually adding water.
- Cut the meat into layers, beat it well with a kitchen hammer and cut into small pieces.
- Peel and cut the onion rings, cut the potatoes into plates.
- Take the mold from the oven, lightly grease it with vegetable oil, evenly spread half the chopped onion and meat, again adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover the pieces of meat with the second part of the onion and chopped potatoes.
- On top of the potatoes, pour (or spoon) creamy mushroom sauce, gently spreading it over the entire surface.
- Cover the form with foil, pressing the edges well, and then place in the oven preheated to + 210 ° С, where the dish should be baked for an hour or a little more.
- After the specified time, remove the foil, sprinkle the meat and potatoes with evenly grated cheese and return to the oven again for 20-30 minutes.
The finished dish needs to be slightly cooled and, cut into portions, serve still warm to the table. If you wish, you can sprinkle each serving with herbs.
Did you know? To check which cooking method the purchased piece of meat is suitable for, just click on it with your finger: if the fibers are thin and the finger easily wrinkles them, it is advisable to use the product for frying, while the more springy variety will be an excellent ingredient in stews and boiled dishes .
Beef in the pan
6 60 minutes
4 tbsp. spoons
ground black pepper
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Wash, dry slightly and cut prepared beef in arbitrary pieces.
- Pour some vegetable oil into the pan and fry the meat on all sides until golden brown (usually it takes about 20 minutes).
- Peel the mushrooms and chop them in random order (if not large - you can divide each fungus into 4 parts).
- Fry the mushrooms in a second pan with a small amount of oil (5 minutes will be enough).
- Peel the onion and, cutting it into the fourth part of the ring, add to the mushrooms. All together you need to fry another 7-9 minutes.
- Pour onion with mushrooms into a pan with beef and after stirring, simmer all these ingredients for 5 minutes.
- After the specified time, add the cream, mix the contents of the pan and leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
- The finished dish is suitable for any side dish, giving it aroma.
Important! If you want to decorate the meat with herbs (for example, chopped parsley or dill), then adding it is better before serving. So it will preserve not only the aroma, but also the rich green color.
Whatever recipe for cooking meat in sour cream sauce you choose, following the step-by-step instructions carefully will always result in a tasty and aromatic dish that all family members will surely enjoy.