The recipe for delicious mushroom cutlets from champignons
One of the most popular lean dishes, which are often prepared from mushrooms, are mushroom cutlets. In combination with a variety of spices (ground pepper, garlic), they have an excellent taste, and for people who refuse meat, they become a nutritious and useful addition to the daily diet. The basic rules for the selection and preparation of mushrooms, as well as a simple step-by-step recipe for mushroom cutlets, are further described in the article.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
To make the finished dish tasty and healthy, you need to choose a quality main ingredient in the store and properly prepare it for cooking.
In this case, you must follow the recipe and follow these recommendations:
- for cooking dishes choose fresh mushrooms with a flat surface, without spots and rot;
- the peel from the surface of the cap and the legs of the fruit body are carefully removed with a knife;
- remove dirt, and also cut off the darkened places on the pulp;
- the inner surface of the cap is cleaned of a white film.
Important! Peeled fresh mushrooms can be kept in the refrigerator for no more than a day. With longer storage, the product loses its taste and begins to deteriorate.
Champignon cutlets recipe
5-6 meatballs 50-60 min.
a mixture of dried parsley and dill
Nutrition value per 100 g:
- Wash the mushrooms. Peel the onions and cloves of garlic from the husk. Cut champignons into small pieces.
- Finely chop onion and garlic.
- Heat a frying pan with vegetable oil on the stove. Put onion on it, fry until golden brown.
- Add to the onion a mixture of dried herbs, garlic and a pinch of salt, mix.
- Pour mushrooms into the pan, mix. Cook mushrooms on medium heat for 10-15 minutes, so that all the liquid from them completely evaporates.
- Transfer the hot mixture of onions, spices and mushrooms into a bowl. Allow it to cool at room temperature.
- Add eggs and 100 grams of flour to the cooled mushrooms. Knead a viscous dough.
- Lightly grease palms with vegetable oil. Take a tablespoon of dough in your hands, quickly form a flat cake. Bread it on all sides in the remaining flour (you can also use breadcrumbs).
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet. Put the patties, fry them on both sides until golden brown.
Mushroom Cutlet RecipeVideo Recipe: Mushroom Cutlet Recipe
Even an inexperienced chef will be able to independently prepare home-made mushroom cutlets at home. To get a tasty and nutritious dish, you just need to give him a little time and clearly follow the recommendations listed in the article.