Recipe: Delicious Stuffed Mushrooms
Stuffed champignons are an extremely tasty and easy-to-cook dish. Mushrooms go well with meat and cheese, so options with such ingredients are the most popular among fans of champignons.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Champignons are better to buy in the store than in the market. Instances purchased in supermarkets are safe and not affected by parasites, as they are grown in greenhouses, have a clean look, the correct shape. A crop from the market can be harvested along highways, absorbing harmful substances from the atmosphere.
The name of champignons comes from the French word “champignon”, which in the period means “mushroom”.
You should choose young mushrooms with medium caps. Mushrooms are washed, cleaned and separated from the top of the legs, being careful not to damage them.
Important! In old mushrooms, hats are larger and easier to stuff, but they are significantly inferior in taste characteristics.
Stuffed Champignon Recipe
There are many options for cooking stuffed champignons. The article suggests step by step to consider a couple of the most popular and simple recipes with cheese and minced meat.
Stuffed Mushrooms with Chicken and Cheese
4-5 60 minutes
200 g (about 1/2 filet)
salt, pepper, spices
dill for decoration
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Cleaned and washed hats are best pickled. To do this, they must be placed in a plastic bag, add a couple of tablespoons of mayonnaise and gently stir to distribute the sauce evenly.
- Then the contents should be refrigerated for at least 30 minutes so that the mushrooms are well marinated. If desired, they can be kept in the refrigerator all night.
- Cut the mushroom legs into small pieces. Finely chop the onion head.
- Put the onion in a frying pan heated with sunflower oil. When it is roasted, toss the chopped mushroom legs. Mushrooms will let moisture. You need to wait until the moisture evaporates and the mushrooms are completely fried. Then let cool.
- Then, in the resulting mushroom mass, add minced chicken, as well as salt, chopped garlic, pepper and spices to taste.
- To mix everything. For density, it is better to add two tablespoons of breadcrumbs. You can not use them, but in this way you can get rid of excess moisture, which will be released by the mushrooms when baking.
- Put the resulting mass tightly, with a small slide on the hats. Then, with wet hands, gently align the filling.
- After that, grease each hat a little with mayonnaise.
- Carefully place the stuffed mushroom caps on a baking sheet or baking dish and send to the oven preheated to + 200 ° С. Bake for 30 minutes. 5 minutes before cooking, sprinkle with grated cheese. To decorate the mushrooms, serve should be sprinkled with chopped herbs.
Important! Adherents of a healthy diet who have a negative attitude to mayonnaise may skip the marinating procedure. In this case, the hats are enough just to add a little salt.
Stuffed Mushrooms with Chicken and Cheese Video Recipe: Stuffed Mushrooms with Chicken and Cheese
With ground beef
ground black pepper
1 tbsp. l
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Put prepared mushroom caps on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil or a suitable baking dish.
- Throw salt, spices, chopped herbs into ground beef and stir until smooth.
- Roll meatballs of the same size from the resulting mass and arrange them in champignon caps.
- Sprinkle a little olive oil on top.
- Grate cheese and sprinkle on top of the filling. Place the mushrooms in a preheated oven for 30 minutes and bake at a temperature of + 180 ° C.
Did you know? Champignons are among the most popular mushrooms for growing - about 37% of the total production.