Marinating mushrooms, traps, methods and rules of preparation
Volnushka is included in the list of traditional mushrooms found in deciduous and mixed forests of the temperate and northern climatic zones. The mushroom is distinguished by excellent taste characteristics, and for decades has been used for harvesting for the winter. Today, there are many recipes for this, so you can cook pickles, both hot and cold. The article describes in detail how to properly pickle traps, as well as a description of the most popular recipe.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
For the preparation of winter spins, absolutely any mushrooms are suitable, devoid of traces of damage by worms and other pests. However, only young fruiting bodies possess the most saturated taste and elastic pulp. Therefore, in order to pickle the traps really tasty, you should prepare fruiting bodies with a cap diameter of not more than 7 cm.
This mushroom can be the best complement to the festive and daily table, however, for this the product requires careful and proper preparation. The main method of pre-treatment involves the elimination of unpleasant bitterness from the pulp.
- Fruit bodies should be soaked in cold water for 2-3 days, periodically changing the water to fresh (at least 4-5 times a day).
- Next, the traps should be boiled for 20-30 minutes.
- The broth from mushrooms needs to be drained, and the traps should be washed under cold running water.
Important! It is not recommended to harvest traps that have grown near industrial enterprises, large settlements and highways. Such specimens contain an increased concentration of all kinds of toxic compounds, including heavy metals.
Recipe pickling waves for the winter
1 L70 minutes
black pepper (peas)
1 tbsp. l
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Boil water in a separate container.
- Add salt, sugar, spices to the boiling liquid. You need to cook the mixture over medium heat, about 2 minutes.
- Pour the vinegar essence into the water with spices, place the pre-boiled threshing rolls, and then boil everything for about 5 minutes over low heat.
- Arrange the mushrooms in sterile jars, pour hot marinade, and then roll them under a metal lid.
- Put a shred of natural cloth on the bottom of the deep pan, then fill the container to half with water.
- Place a rolled up jar in a pot of water, bring the liquid to a boil and sterilize. Cook it should be on low heat, about 35-45 minutes. After this, the hot dish should be slightly cooled, and then the banks are turned upside down and wrapped in a warm blanket.
- For pickling, threshing pans should be aged for at least 2-3 days, after which they can be moved to a permanent storage location.
To prepare the twists is only half the battle, so that the pickles delight in aroma and exquisite taste during the long winter, it will be necessary to create certain storage conditions for them. A dry and cool place, protected from direct sunlight, is best suited for this. Most often, a vegetable store, a glazed balcony or a warm cellar are used for this.
Did you know? The Kingdom of Mushrooms is considered one of the most unexplored. Today, about 100 thousand of its representatives are known, while according to scientists, their number is at least 2 million in all possible forms.
Volnushki are not often found in a mushroom picker basket. However, it is quite tasty and incredibly aromatic mushroom, which, if cooked properly, can become an alternative to common mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, etc. This will require only a few simple culinary processes and a fairly simple set of additional ingredients available in almost any kitchen.