Recipe for delicious oyster mushroom soup
Mushroom soup puree conquered many housewives with its simplicity and amazing taste. Every housewife should at least once try to cook it. It has a lot of useful substances and vitamins, it is quite low-calorie, due to which the dish can be eaten during the diet.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Mushrooms for mashed soup can be used frozen, pickled or fresh. Cream is best suited for low-fat - 10-15%, to make the dish light. Crackers can be made from bread, or buy ready-made crackers with preferred additives in the store.
Important! Do not spare time, carefully beat the soup with a blender to break all the lumps.
Recipe for mushroom soup with oyster mushrooms and potatoes and cream
800 ml 40-60 min
loose broth concentrate
1 tbsp. l
Nutrition value per 100 g:
- Peel and chop the potatoes into small cubes. Put the vegetable to boil.
- Chop oyster mushrooms, transfer to a pan. Fry should be on low heat.
- Cut onions and carrots, place in the second pan. Add butter and fry over medium heat as usual.
- As soon as the potatoes begin to boil, send the crumbly broth into the pan. Stir, leave for another 10-15 minutes. Finely chop the parsley.
- Add a little oil to the mushrooms, fry for another 3-5 minutes, remove from heat. Pour the cream into a pan with vegetables, stir. As soon as the frying begins to boil, turn off the burner.
- Add vegetables, mushrooms and cheese to the potato pan.
- Beat all the ingredients with a blender to the consistency of the cream. Boil the soup for another 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the crackers.
Video recipeRecipe for mushroom soup puree from oyster mushrooms with potatoes and creamVideo recipe: Recipe for mushroom soup puree from oyster mushrooms with potatoes and cream