A delicious recipe for mushroom champignon soup with cream cheese
Mushroom soup is a fragrant as well as a gourmet dish with an incredible taste. It can give the body a whole complex of nutrients, as well as become a nutritious and high-calorie basis of the daily diet, no worse than meat. Today, cooking is replete with a variety of recipes for such a product, however, only a few can be called really popular. The article describes a step-by-step recipe for making an extremely tender mushroom soup with the addition of cream cheese.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
To cook this dish, you need to get fresh mushroom. Champignon, which has a delicate, but at the same time rich taste, is ideal for this. You can replace it with any other variety of product, while it is recommended to focus on species without mucus from the 1st category of edibility.The main rule of a good soup is quality ingredients, so mushrooms should be resilient, not contain traces of damage by worms or mold. Similar requirements are set for vegetables and other ingredients, and it is recommended to use only products from trusted retail outlets.
Preparation of products is quite simple:
- mushrooms should be washed and cleaned of sand, as well as other dirt;
- vegetables should be peeled and washed;
- dried ingredients should be lightly dried with a paper towel.
Important! When using potatoes with a high starch content, it is recommended to chop it first, and then soak it for several hours in cold water, periodically updating the liquid. This will give ease to the dish and reduce the excess amount of carbohydrates in it, as well as other undesirable substances.
Mushroom champignon soup with cream cheese recipe
2 L 100 minutes
boiled chicken egg
1 tbsp. l
a mixture of parsley and dill
salt, turmeric, black pepper
Nutrition value per 100 g:
- Chop raw potatoes in a cube and then rinse under cold running water.
- Grind onions into a small cube, and carefully grate the carrots on a grater.
- Boil water in a pan, and then add potatoes to it. You need to cook the vegetable over low heat.
- Preheat the pan, put butter on it. You need to melt it until it turns into a liquid state, and then add a spoonful of sunflower oil to the pan.
- Put the onion on the melted butter, and fry it on minimum heat until golden brown.
- Place the grated carrot fruit in the onion. Roasting vegetables is optional, but this will make the broth more pleasant and aromatic.
- While the vegetables are languishing, cut the mushrooms into small cubes of equal size, and then send them to the pan.After this, vegetables and mushrooms should be mixed, and then cover the pan with a lid.
- While mushrooms and vegetables are cooked, grate the cream cheese on a coarse grater, cut the egg white into strips. Next, mash the yolks into gruel, and then combine with 1-2 teaspoons of boiled water.
- Add the fried vegetables with champignons to the potato pan, bring the mixture to a boil and boil for about 5 minutes.
- Combine the soup with egg white and cheese, and then boil it for about 10 minutes. Mix the raw broth with mushrooms and vegetables along with the egg yolk, boil the mixture for another 5 minutes.
- Add spices and salt to the pan, boil everything for about 5 minutes and remove the soup from the heat. Serve the dish with a generous pinch of chopped greens.
Video recipeRecipe for mushroom soup with mushrooms and cream cheese Video recipe: Recipe for mushroom soup with mushrooms and cream cheese
Did you know? Cream cheese was invented in 1911 by Swiss scientists W. Gerber and F. Stettler. They created the so-called "salt melters", without which the production of the product is impossible.
Cheese and mushroom soup is an ideal dish for a daily table, as well as a great addition to any festive feast. It is not difficult to cook it, for this you will need a standard set of culinary skills, as well as 1-2 hours of free time. However, in order to cook this dish not only by all the rules, but also tasty, the soup should be cooked exclusively from high-quality ingredients, and this, directly, is the whole success.