Chicken fillet rolls with champignons
If you are tired of beaten chicken at the holidays, this means only one thing - you have not tried to cook rolls of chicken breast with mushrooms and cheese in the oven. Rolls can be either the main hot dish or an appetizer. This dish will delight absolutely all of your home and impress guests.
Fragrant and tender baked chicken pulp goes well with mushrooms, cheese, sour cream. Stuffing and sauces impregnate the pulp of the chicken, adding to its juiciness and aroma. In fact, this is a variation of chicken Kiev, so dearly beloved by everyone. It is easy to create a fresh culinary masterpiece, because it is prepared quite simply, and on the table it looks festive and delicious.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
It is worth saying that the freshness of the chicken fillet will ensure the integrity of the roll in the cooking process. If you want to achieve greater juiciness of chicken dishes, marinate the parts of the chicken that you use several hours before cooking.
If you are inclined to dietary food, you can fry mushrooms and cook rolls without using vegetable oil. In this case, do not forget about the need for a non-stick pan or grill pan.
Mushroom Chicken Roll Recipes
Imperial food, which came to us along with the cultural heritage of Peter I and was delayed for several centuries, is excellent chicken fillet rolls. They do not lose their popularity, and to this day remain leaders in orders in the best restaurants in Europe, where they are usually served with fine wines. But if you use the following recipes, you can cook and taste the delicacy without leaving your home.
Chicken rolls with mushrooms and cheese in sour cream sauce
2 60 minutes
ground black pepper
- Wash raw breasts, dry and cut into 2-3 neat even plates each. Start cutting from where the breast is enlarged. Place the chicken fillets in a thin transparent bag. Hammer the cut breast on both sides so as not to damage the integrity of the formation.
- Place on a dish - so salt and pepper from all sides will be convenient.
- Cut the onion half into cubes, fry in vegetable oil in a pan. Boil the mushrooms and chop.
- Place cheese slices, chopped champignons, onion frying and chopped greens along the length of the chicken fillet.
- Gently pressing the filling with your fingers, tightly roll the rolls. If the rolls do not hold, fix them with a wooden skewer or a toothpick.
- Pour flour into a plate for bread rolls, add a pinch of salt to flour. Roll each roll in flour, this will help them not to fall apart during the frying process in the oven.
- Pour vegetable oil into a preheated pan, lay the rolls seam down to fry on all sides to a light crust. Turn on the oven to heat up. Once the rolls are fried on each side, transfer them to the form in which you plan to bake.
- In the pan where the rolls were fried, add milk, sour cream with dry Provencal herbs, garlic. Flour should not be added, it remained in the pan after breading. Salt, pepper, stir the sour cream sauce and wait until it boils. Let the sauce simmer for no more than 1-2 minutes. Be sure to taste it.
- Beat the egg until a homogeneous structure and a thin stream, not intensively, pour in the sour cream sauce, continuing to whisk all together. Pour rolls with this sauce.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40 minutes, maintaining a temperature of 180 ° C. When baking, sour cream sauce should slightly thicken.
Video recipeChicken rolls with mushrooms and cheese in sour cream sauceVideo recipe: Chicken rolls with mushrooms and cheese in sour cream sauce
Chicken thigh rolls with champignons
ground black pepper
- Wash and dry the raw chicken thighs. Gently pry with a knife, free the meat from the skin and bone and remove them, leaving the fillet intact. Transfer the thigh flesh onto a cutting board, cover it with a thin plastic bag or cling film and beat it with a meat hammer.
- Time to salt and pepper the flesh. Season the thigh with curry powder.
- Put all the hips prepared in this way in a deep bowl and let them stand for 30 minutes.
- On both sides, coat the thigh with mayonnaise.
- Fold the flesh rolls and leave in a deep bowl in a cool place for three hours.
- At this time, peel the mushrooms, rinse, cut into slices and simmer in a frying pan without oil. Strain the mushrooms, stirring, until the liquid from them evaporates completely. Cool the mushrooms.
- Expand the rolls and lay on the pulp a layer of mushrooms. After that, roll in the form of rolls and put in a baking dish, pre-greased with vegetable oil.
- Place the mold in an oven preheated to 180 ° C. Bake for at least 40 minutes.
Video recipeChicken Thigh Rolls with MushroomsVideo Recipe: Chicken Thigh Rolls with Mushrooms
Chicken rolls with egg and mushrooms
ground black pepper
- Cool the chicken fillet. For the filling you need to peel and finely chop the mushrooms.
- Peel the onion and cut into cubes. Heat vegetable oil in a pan and saute the onions.
- Add mushrooms to the onion in the pan and cook on the fire to a golden degree of roasting, then salt.
- Boil two eggs and cut into small cubes.
- Remove the chilled chicken fillet from the refrigerator, salt and pepper it. Use a meat hammer to discard the fillet using a cling film.
- Spread mustard with half a teaspoon of each slice. Squeeze a clove of garlic on top and spread it over the entire surface of the fillet.
- Spread the filling in the following order: first chicken eggs, then mushrooms with onions.
- Gently twist the roll and tie a thread so that it does not fall apart. If necessary, fasten with a wooden toothpick around the edges. Put the rolls on parchment in a baking dish.
- In a separate container, mix adjika and vegetable oil.
- Using a pastry brush, grease the top and sides of the rolls in a baking dish with a mixture of adjika and vegetable oil.
- Put the mold in the oven preheated to 200 ° C and bake for 40 minutes until cooked. When serving, remember to remove the threads and toothpicks.
Video recipeChicken rolls with egg and mushroomsVideo recipe: Chicken rolls with egg and mushrooms
The recipes presented here do not limit the flight of fancy. Marinades can vary in variety: honey, soy, mayonnaise. Cheese will not spoil chicken rolls, even if not in the original recipe, varieties affect the final taste. Greens also leave room for maneuver: try putting basil, rosemary, and tarragon inside the rolls. There is something to experiment and do if you decide on chicken breast rolls with mushrooms and cheese!