Champignon mushrooms: how much to stew, the nutritional value of stewed champignon, taste and beneficial properties
Champignon mushrooms are available at any time of the year, so they are most often found on the table. You can cook them in a variety of ways, in combination with different products. A low level of calories will allow them to be consumed by overweight people. The main condition is the correct cooking recipe.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
It’s important to buy all the mushrooms in stores, not in natural markets.. Champignons and oyster mushrooms are usually grown in pieces (on artificial soil). Forest mushrooms that grow in parks, plantings, forests, and therefore may contain toxic substances.
Did you know? Champignon mushroom was discovered 1000 years ago, by Italians, who immediately began to eat it..
When buying mushrooms, you need to pay attention to their appearance, the hat should be white or brown, without spots, damage, the leg should be held tightly on the hat. After buying mushrooms, you can not wait to cook them, otherwise they can quickly darken.
Recipes for stewing champignons
Stewed mushrooms with onions and sour cream - a classic, favorite recipe. You can fry, stew them in a pan.To make the dish less caloric, but preserve all the nutrients, and bju, you can use the wok pan with high walls. Cooking in such a pan requires significantly less oil.
Did you know? Due to the high protein content in mushrooms, they are called "second meat." Due to the low calorie content, good kbzhu, this product is simply indispensable for diets.
A great option for cooking is stewing in a slow cooker. It’s quick and easy to cook mushrooms in a multicooker bowl; you don’t need to follow the products, stirring constantly. When buying mushrooms, it is important to pay attention to their size. Small stewed mushrooms turn out to be tastier due to the fact that they do not need to be cut, they retain taste, remain juicy if properly cooked.
Braised champignons with onions
onions (large heads)
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Get the peeled, sliced frozen mushrooms (before cooking, do not defrost them). You can use fresh ones. Cut the onion into thin half rings.
- Heat 50 ml of sunflower oil in a pan, put onion, salt to taste, stirring, fry until tender (you need to slightly wait until it turns golden).
- Remove it from the pan, pour 50 ml of sunflower oil there, put frozen mushrooms. Fry over high heat until cooked. Salt, add black pepper.
- Put onions to the mushrooms, mix. Reduce the fire to a minimum, stew for 5-10 minutes.
Important! Onions need to be finely and finely chopped so that it does not feel in the dish, but simply gives the taste to the fried mushrooms.
Braised champignon with onionsVideo recipe: Braised champignon with onions
Mushrooms stewed with potatoes, frozen and fresh
sweet ground paprika
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Peel and cut the potatoes into medium pieces. Rinse in cold water to leave excess starch, dry them with a paper towel.
- Wash the champignons, wipe each hat with a paper towel, a napkin. Cut off the lower, rigid part of the leg (you do not need to use it). Cut the remaining legs into small rings. Hats cut vertically into 6 sectors.
- Crush the garlic with a knife, chop.
- Finely chop the green onion. Grind the white and green parts separately. Onions - cut into small cubes.
- In a pan with a thick bottom, heat ghee, put onions and the white part of the green onion feathers. Add potatoes immediately. Fry over high heat for 7-8 minutes (you need to watch so that it does not burn). Stir the ingredients carefully so that the potatoes do not lose their shape.
- Add mushrooms to potatoes, salt. Reduce the heat to medium, close the pan with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add spices - paprika and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes on low heat until the potatoes are tender.
- Put green onion and garlic to the ingredients (allow a minute).
- If you wish, you can still add a few grams of butter, mix everything, the dish should be stewed until cooked as much as needed.
Fried champignon stewed with potatoes, frozen and freshVideo recipe: Fried champignon stewed with potatoes, frozen and fresh
Important!It is necessary, during cooking, to cover the mushrooms with a lid so that they do not lose moisture and become dry.
Today there are many recipes for cooking fried mushrooms that delight gourmets with an extremely noble, refined taste. They can be fried either separately or with the addition of potatoes, vegetables.