The recipe for a delicious salad with pineapple and champignon
The symbiosis of juicy pineapples, fragrant fried mushrooms and dietary chicken has long been a classic of world cuisine. The described ingredients successfully complement each other and reveal a whole gamut of different tastes. From the article you will learn the best recipes for making salads based on pineapples, chicken breast and mushrooms, which will become an original addition to any holiday table.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
High-quality and fresh products are the guarantee that the prepared dish will turn out tasty, aromatic, healthy and, of course, safe.
When choosing salad ingredients, you should pay attention to the following:
- Mushrooms. Champignons should be as fresh as possible, white or creamy pink color, dense, elastic texture, with a faintly pleasant mushroom aroma, without yellow spots and damage. The presence of a dark color indicates the staleness of fruiting bodies.
- Chicken breast. A filet suitable for eating should have a soft pink or white pulp, which should spring well when pressed. Fresh breast has a neutral aroma and smooth, pleasant to the touch skin.The presence of sticky peel and too pale flesh confirms that antibiotics were used to grow the chicken.
- Pineapples. When choosing canned fruit, you need to carefully inspect the jar: it should not be swollen, damaged or rusty. In an open container, there must be a sufficient amount of syrup so that it completely covers the pineapples. Fruits should be fleshy, juicy and resilient, with a good aroma, light yellow in color. To be sure of the quality of pineapples, you can preserve them yourself, at home.
When choosing products, you must also carefully look at the date of manufacture.
Salad Recipe with Pineapple, Chicken Breast and Mushrooms
World cuisine has a huge number of dishes that combine ingredients such as pineapples, mushrooms and chicken. Moreover, the basis of these dishes, as a rule, is salads, for the preparation of which you need a minimum of hassle and time. Salads, although extremely easy to prepare, turn out to be very tasty, satisfying and will be able to become a definite favorite on the festive table.
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Boil the fillet in salted water, chop in the form of squares.
- Pineapples and mushrooms cut into squares.
- Chop the nuts.
- In one large container, mix: breast, champignons, pineapples, nuts. Stir the ingredients.
- Season the salad with mayonnaise, bring to taste with spices.
- Arrange on serving plates, sprinkle with grated hard cheese.
Classic Recipe Video Recipe: Classic Recipe
Important! To let the salad fully reveal its amazing taste and be less high-calorie, experts advise using homemade mayonnaise made on their own.
Puff salad with pineapple and fried champignons
2-3 tbsp. l for frying
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Cook the fillet until tender, chop into cubes.
- Peel the onion, cut into cubes.
- Rinse the mushrooms, cut into arbitrary pieces.
- Fry mushrooms with onions in vegetable oil.
- Boil the eggs, free from the shell, chop in the form of cubes.
- Grate the cheese.
- Assemble the dish in layers, greasing each layer with mayonnaise: put the bottom layer in the form of an onion-mushroom mixture, the second layer - filet, the third - pineapple slices, the fourth - hard cheese, the last - eggs. The topmost layer can not be smeared with sauce.
- Garnish the salad with chopped herbs. Allow to brew in the refrigerator for about 60 minutes.
Did you know? The first salads appeared in ancient Rome. As a rule, their main ingredients were herbs and green leaves, which were seasoned with honey, pepper and salt.
Tasty, satisfying and fragrant salad of chicken, mushrooms and pineapples has an unusual sweet and sour taste that will not leave anyone indifferent. The dish will become a real highlight on the festive table or perfectly “dilute” the daily menu.In addition, even an inexperienced cook can cook it, spending a minimum of time and effort.