Delicious recipe for mushroom mushroom soup
Mushrooms saturated with protein create a feeling of satiety in a person, which, coupled with low calorie content, makes them an almost ideal dietary product. In champignons, all these qualities are complemented by their good digestibility by the human body. The recipe for diet mushroom mushroom soup can be found further in the article.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
If the preparation of the ingredients of a diet champignon soup in the form of potatoes, carrots and onions is quite traditional, then the situation with mushrooms is somewhat more complicated. If the slightest signs of rot are detected on the fungus, this affected area is not cut off, as can be done on other vegetables, but the entire fungus is thrown out. In addition, it is recommended that these mushrooms not be washed in water, but cleaned dry with a kitchen sponge or cloth. The slice should be freshened by cutting the mushroom leg higher.
Important! The longer the mushrooms lay in the refrigerator before cooking, the more you need to shorten the legs of the mushrooms.
All varieties of the fungus under discussion do not need additional processing, except for the royal ones,from which it is absolutely necessary to remove the peel from the cap and clean the plate from the back of it.
Mushroom Mushroom Soup Recipe
potatoes (medium size)
2 tbsp. l
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Cut the peeled potatoes into cubes, add water and set aside for half an hour.
- Drain, put the potatoes in a pan and pour clean water.
- Put the pot on the fire and cook the potatoes until cooked.
- Grate the carrots.
- Onion cut into small cubes.
- Cut the mushrooms lengthwise into slices.
- Pour all these crushed products into a frying pan preheated with vegetable oil, salt them and pepper.
- With constant stirring, bring them to readiness.
- Place the boiled potatoes in a blender, add 200 ml of cream to it and make mashed potatoes.
- Pour the remaining 200 ml of cream into passivated vegetables and grind them with a hand blender.
- Combine mashed potatoes with chopped vegetables.
- Add milk to the mixture to give the soup puree a more liquid consistency, based on your own preferences.
Video recipeRecipe for a mushroom champignon soup Video Recipe: Recipe for a mushroom mushroom soup
Did you know? In terms of phosphorus content, champignons are practically inferior to fish, and in terms of the presence of amino acids, arginine and lysine are among the leaders. This allowed Japanese researchers to rank these mushrooms as the most useful products that contribute to the activation of mental activity.
Mushroom soup is easy to make. And in the end, it turns out not only a delicious dish, but also an effective component of a complete diet, really contributing to weight loss and improving health.