Recipes for delicious salads with champignons and chicken breast
Canned mushrooms are a great way to diversify your daily diet, not only in the winter, but also during the warm season. Pickled champignons go well with herbs, vegetables and other ingredients, which allows you to create different variations of delicious salads.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
For cooking, you will need chicken. It is better to buy chicken breast for salad without skin and bones: you don’t have to spend time on cutting the fillet. If you are going to cook a dish with ham, then pay attention to its smell: stale chicken (even frozen) smells bad. Additionally, look at the slices: they should not be weathered.Raw chicken should be resilient and have clear fibers. On the brisket should not be present blood and various smudges.
Mushrooms can pickle themselves in advance. But if you do not want to preserve, buy mushrooms in a glass jar. Transparent containers make it easy to see the quality of mushrooms, and also prevent the mixing of mushroom aroma with metal.
Mushroom and Chicken Breast Salad Recipes
Mushroom salads are delicious, as well as quick and easy to prepare dishes.Canned champignons perfectly emphasize the taste of chicken and cucumbers, and the marinade nicely complements the cheese flavor.
Salad with breast, pickled mushrooms, cheese and egg
4 30 minutes
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Boil chicken breast and eggs.
- Slice all the ingredients. Cut the boiled fillet, boiled eggs and cheese into cubes, and the mushrooms into plates. Sprinkle everything in a bowl.
- Finely chop the onion and add to the salad. Add salt and black pepper to taste, mix thoroughly.
- Season the dish with mayonnaise and mix again. Let it stand for a couple of minutes so that it can soak.
Video recipeSalad with breast, pickled mushrooms, cheese and eggVideo recipe: Salad with breast, pickled mushrooms, cheese and egg
Holiday salad with chicken, mushrooms, cucumbers and eggs
ground black pepper
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Cook the chicken quarters for 30 minutes. At this time, boil the eggs and cut the onions and salted mushrooms into cubes. Fry the onion over medium heat for 2 minutes until transparent.
- Add chopped champignons to the pan. Fry for 10 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Separate the cooked ham from the bones and cut into cubes.
- Chop or grate the eggs.
- Cucumbers can not be peeled. They need to be cut or grated on a coarse grater. Finely chop the prunes.
- Mix yogurt with mayonnaise, add garlic to the dressing.
- Using a serving ring, give the puff structure to the salad: sequentially lay chicken, prunes, fried mushrooms with onions, eggs and cucumbers. Pour a little dressing between each layer. Remove the serving ring.
Video recipeHoliday salad with chicken, mushrooms, cucumbers and eggsVideo recipe: Holiday salad with chicken, mushrooms, cucumbers and eggs
Important! When preparing mushroom salad, use only natural yogurt without flavoring.