The recipe for a delicious soup with chanterelles and cream cheese
Chanterelles are among the first when it comes to delicious mushrooms. They are not wormy, full of vitamins and, most importantly, very tasty. You can cook them as you like. But if you want something simple, but incredibly tasty, then soup with chanterelles and cream cheese is what you need.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Mushrooms are cooked in two stages, the first of which is preparatory. Raw mushrooms need to be cooked for 15 minutes, then they should be thoroughly washed under running water. If the mushrooms are frozen, then it is not necessary to defrost them before cooking. After the product is prepared, you can start cooking.
Important! Chanterelles grow approximately the same size.. However, if you have them of different ages, then it is better to cut them to the same size. This will help them cook evenly.
Chanterelle and Cream Cheese Soup Recipe
1.5 L60 min
Nutritional value per 100 g of product:
- Vegetables are chopped. Onions - half rings. Carrots - rings, if it is large, then a quarter. Potatoes - a cube, the size of which you choose at your own discretion, but not very large.
- Mushrooms that have been pre-scalded and thoroughly washed should be cooked again until vegetables are cooked.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the onions in it. Fry for 4–5 minutes until the onions become clear.
- Then add carrots to the onion and fry for another 5 minutes.
- As soon as the water boils with mushrooms, add chopped potatoes to the pan. Boil potatoes for 15 minutes, until tender.
- 10 minutes later after adding the potatoes, put the onion and carrot frying in the pan. Optionally, add 2-3 bay leaves. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, add the cream cheese. Very important, stir it well. It is recommended to put it in small parts, so it will be better to melt without forming cheese lumps.
- After adding cheese, it remains to wait for the soup to boil and can be turned off. The dish is ready.
Recipe for Chanterelle and Cream Cheese SoupVideo Recipe: Chanterelle and Cream Cheese Soup Recipe
Did you know? Chanterelles have the highest amount of vitamins among all the mushrooms. Vitamin C, which helps the immune system, zinc, which improves blood formation and minerals that positively affect the functioning of the brain and lungs - all this is found in mushrooms.
If you follow the recipe step by step, then the chanterelle soup will turn out to be very tasty and fragrant, and thanks to the processed cheese it will acquire a delicate creamy aftertaste and a creamy white hue. Having spilled mushroom stew on plates, it can be decorated with fresh herbs: parsley and dill. It remains only to enjoy the dish.