A recipe for a delicious mushroom salad with champignons and ham
Salad is a dish that has long been included in our everyday life, which is why it is not easy for them to surprise guests or choosy family members. However, if one of the ingredients is mushrooms, the recipe instantly transforms and attracts interest. Below is a dish in which vegetables, mushrooms and sausages are harmoniously combined. All you need is a reason to cook - for example, a family holiday or a friendly meeting.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
The recipe suggests the presence of champignons, which can be pickled independently. In addition, it is allowed to purchase raw mushrooms and fry them. To do this, you need to choose the right fresh fruit:
- white or slightly brownish color indicates freshness;
- there should be no dark spots on the hat;
- champignon should emit a pleasant mushroom smell, but not dampness;
- fruits should be firm to the touch.
The product must be thoroughly washed, dried with paper towels. Then cut into thin plates or cubes. Heat the pan, fry with a little vegetable oil. Peel the potatoes and carrots first, then cook and cool together with the eggs.
This salad is suitable even for a diet, if you replace mayonnaise with sour cream with minimal fat, as the calorie content of pickled champignons is 12 kcal per 100 g of product. If you don’t have ham or simply don’t like it, you can replace it with sausage.
Salad with mushrooms, ham, onion, eggs and cheese
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Boiled potatoes and carrots must be grated on the large side of the grater.
- Grate eggs on a medium grater. Both types of cheese grate on the middle side of the grater, mix them.
- First cut the ham into thin slices and then turn them into cubes.
- A bunch of green onions just need to be finely chopped.
- To decorate the salad, it is recommended to take a large flat plate of any shape. Put the first layer of potatoes, level them in the shape of a plate. Cover it with mayonnaise.
- Next, lay the onion, and then the eggs. Spread this layer and all subsequent with mayonnaise. Put the pickled mushrooms or fried slices in an even, neat layer.
- Place the ham on the mushroom layer, pressing it lightly with your hand.
- The next carrot is laid out.
- With a mixture of cheese, cover the entire top of the salad, carefully grease with mayonnaise.
- Align the edges of the dish with a teaspoon. In order for the salad to be infused and soaked, it is necessary to place it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Video recipeRecipe for a salad with champignons, ham, onions, eggs and cheeseVideo recipe: Recipe for a salad with mushrooms, ham, onions, eggs and cheese
Important! To make the salad more expressive, each layer can be salted.