A recipe for delicious champignon sauce with cream
It is possible to improve the taste of many dishes if you prepare rich gravy for them: this addition is well suited to pasta, potatoes, cereals, meat and fish. Especially delicious are dishes seasoned with aromatic mushroom gravy, which can be prepared on the basis of sour cream or cream. One of the options for cooking such a sauce is presented in this article.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Mushrooms for gravy should be selected small. Good champignons have fruit bodies of white or pinkish color. Their quality is also evidenced by a pleasant mushroom aroma. Boil or soak the mushrooms is not necessary. Before cooking, you should only thoroughly clean the fruiting bodies from dirt, wash and dry them. After this, you need to cut the ends of the legs and cut the mushrooms into plates.
Did you know? Champignons are the most common mushrooms on the planet. They make up 37.2% of the annual volume of mushrooms that are collected and processed in the world.
Champignon cream sauce with cream
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Place oil in a preheated pan.
- Dice the onion, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fry the onion until transparent.
- Add chopped champignons to the mixture. Cook them until they are rosy.
- Pour in cream, add garlic, nutmeg and Italian herbs seasoning (optional).
- At minimum heat, stirring occasionally, fry the sauce for a quarter of an hour until it becomes thick.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater and introduce it into the gravy, constantly stirring it. When the cheese has completely melted, remove the pan from the heat.
Video recipeMushroom cream sauce recipe with creamVideo recipe: Mushroom cream sauce recipe with cream
Important! Fresh champignons can be consumed only within a week after collection. At the same time, they should be stored in cold conditions.
From mushrooms and cream, you can make delicious gravy that goes with any garnish. It is only important to choose quality products and follow the cooking instructions.