Pancake recipes with champignon fillings
Filled pancakes are loved by both adults and children. They have many options, which allows everyone to cook a meal to their taste. Pancakes with champignons are an excellent solution for a family lunch or dinner on a weekend, and if you prepare the ingredients in advance, then treating your relatives with a delicious dinner will turn out after work.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
To prepare the filling, you can use both fresh champignons and take a frozen product. When buying fresh mushrooms, each specimen should be carefully inspected to select clean and undamaged specimens. Many chefs advise against washing mushrooms, as they quickly absorb water and then lose their taste when cooking. Pure mushrooms bought at the store can simply be cleaned of the top layer, but if dirt is visible on the hats or legs, the product should be washed.
Did you know? Pancakes can be found in most world cuisines using flour. And they were probably the first flour products back in prehistoric times.
Stuffed pancakes are usually prepared without yeast, thin and elastic. It is best to fry them in a pan with a non-stick coating or with a thick bottom (cast iron or steel).
Pancake recipes with mushrooms
These recipes can be modified by adding your favorite herbs (fresh or dry). Bell peppers and corn go well with mushrooms. The use of other cheese, for example, the addition of varieties with blue mold or parmesan, will help to change the taste shades.
15 pcs. 1 hour 30 minutes
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Beat eggs with milk a little, add sugar and salt, then add 130 g of sifted flour. Substitute homogeneous smooth dough. Leave at room temperature for half an hour.
- Add vegetable oil, mix and fry in a preheated pan. Before frying, lightly grease the surface of the pan with oil. Pancake evenly fry from each side to a ruddy surface. Fold the finished pancakes in a stack on a plate, cover.
- Finely chop the bacon and onion. Cut mushrooms into thin slices or cubes.
- Fry onion with bacon for 1-2 minutes, you can add a little vegetable oil.
- Put mushrooms in a pan and fry until cooked.
- To decorate separately, fry several mushrooms.
- For creamy sauce, melt butter in a saucepan or pan, add 40 g of flour, fry for 1-2 minutes.
- In the resulting flour mixture, gradually pour the cream and mix thoroughly. Salt and pepper the sauce, cook after boiling over the slowest fire for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. Cool. Part of the sauce can be left and then pour the finished pancakes on top, garnishing with a fried mushroom plate.
- For each pancake put the filling with sauce, about 1-2 tbsp. l
- Collapse envelope. The finished dish can be stored in the refrigerator, and lightly fry in a pan before serving.
Video recipeClassic RecipeVideo Recipe: Classic Recipe
Important! Ready-made stuffed pancakes can be frozen and then heated in the oven or microwave.
Filled with mushrooms and eggs
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Hard boil 5 eggs, finely chop. Cut green onion feathers into thin rings. Finely chop the mushrooms and onion, fry in a pan until cooked with 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil.
- Mix chopped eggs, green onions and mushroom mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- For pancakes, beat 3 eggs with sugar and a pinch of salt. Add half the milk while continuing to whisk. Pour the sifted flour into the egg-milk mixture, mix until a homogeneous dough is obtained.
- Gradually pour in the second half of the milk, continuing to whisk. Add 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, mix.
- Before initial use, lightly grease the pan with vegetable oil and fry pancakes on both sides.
- For each pancake put 1 tbsp. fillings and wrap.
Video recipeStuffed with mushrooms and eggsVideo Recipe: Stuffed with mushrooms and eggs
Important! In the process of frying, the dough in the main container must be periodically mixed, because the flour in it gradually sinks to the bottom.
Pancakes with champignons and cheese
8 pcs. 60 minutes
1-2 tbsp. l
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Sift flour and salt into a deep bowl. Beat the egg lightly, mix with half the volume of milk and pour into a bowl of flour. Knead the dough until smooth.
- Gradually adding the second part of milk to the dough, continue to mix thoroughly. Cover the finished dough with a plate or a lid and refrigerate.
- Chop mushrooms into thin slices. Chop onion and garlic finely.
- Melt half the butter in a pan and fry the onions until transparent, about 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, garlic to the onion, a mixture of herbs if desired. Stir for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Get a pancake mixture, mix. Grease a preheated pan with vegetable oil. Pour dough with a ladle for each pancake (about one ladle, depending on the size of the pan). Fry on the first side for about 1-1.5 minutes, turn over and fry for another 30 seconds. Fold the finished pancakes on a warm plate and cover with a lid.
- Crush mozzarella and add to the mushroom mixture, mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put about 2 tbsp for each pancake. toppings, fold in half or in an envelope.
- Put everything in a heat-resistant form, pour over the remaining melted butter. Bake for 15 minutes in an oven at a temperature of + 180 ° C.
Did you know? In England, they celebrate Pancake Tuesday, which precedes the beginning of Lent. On this day, many housewives participate in "pancake races" at 400 m with a hot pan and pancake, which should be thrown at least twice on the run.
To prepare a healthy and tasty dish, you should pay special attention to the selection of quality ingredients. Pancakes with mushrooms can be eaten by vegetarians (excluding the addition of bacon), but use with diet should be used with caution, since this food is quite high in calories.