A delicious recipe for potato soup with champignons
Among the many first courses, special attention should be paid to diet mushroom soup. It is very simple to prepare such a soup: preparing food does not take much time, and it takes only a few minutes to cook the soup. How to cook a delicious lunch of champignons and potatoes, we will tell you step by step.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
To prepare a tasty and healthy dinner, the products should be carefully prepared. Sort fresh mushrooms, rinse and peel.
You can soak them in cold water for a few minutes to avoid worming. Rinse the potatoes and carrots and peel them. Peel the onion.
Did you know? Champignons are also used for medical purposes: mushrooms accelerate wound healing, strengthen immunity, facilitate an allergic reaction, and help treat migraines, anemia, tuberculosis and obesity.
Fresh mushroom and potato soup recipe
10 30 minutes
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Cut the onions into small cubes and put in a preheated pan with vegetable oil. Passage until transparent.
- Cut mushrooms into thin plates, pour into a pan and fry with onions for 5-6 minutes.
- Grate the carrots on a coarse grater or cut into thin cubes.Put in a pan to the rest of the products and fry until soft.
- Dice potatoes, rinse.
- Combine all the ingredients for the soup in a saucepan, pour 3 liters of hot boiled water. Put on the stove and leave to cook for 10 minutes, until the potatoes become soft.
- Salt the dish and add a little black pepper. Leave to infuse for a few minutes. Before serving, you can sprinkle a small amount of chopped fresh dill on a plate. Champignon soup is delicious to eat with sour cream, adding it when serving, or you can pour a small amount of cream in the cooking process.
Video recipeRecipe for fresh champignon soup with potatoesVideo recipe: Recipe for fresh champignon soup with potatoes
Depending on the preferences of the cook, frying can be prepared in a slightly different way. First of all, you should fry the carrots, because it is denser in structure and requires more time to cook, then add onions and stew vegetables for several minutes.
Important! Mushroom soup is considered a perishable product, which is recommended to eat within 3 hours after cooking. In the refrigerator at a temperature of +2 ... + 6°With it can stand no more than 24 hours.
Mushrooms can be made more appetizing by frying them in butter separately from vegetables - mushrooms will get a delicious golden crust. Potato soup with mushrooms turns out to be rich, hearty and at the same time light. Appetizing mushroom aroma will not leave indifferent even gourmets, and the unique taste will be remembered for a long time.