Description and application features of the mushroom
Rowadovka violet (Latin: Lepista nuda) is a rather large mushroom from the Ridovkov family. Belongs to the genus Talker. You will find a description, application and features of this type in the article below.
Where does purple mushroom grow and what does mushroom look like
Rowing usually grows in groups in mild climates in the northern hemisphere. They can be found in groves with various trees. But most prevail in fir, hornbeam, pine and spruce forests. The basis for growth is coniferous and deciduous humus. Most often, they can be found in the open parts of the forest. Less commonly in pine and spruce forests, in a ditch, on the side of roads near a forest, on a land plot next to heaps of brushwood or straw.
The mushroom has a tight hat. Initially, it has a completely purple color, then it becomes a dull purple mixed with brown. Its diameter is from 6 to 20 cm. The shape can be flat or slightly convex with uneven edges. The records are often wide and thin. Their color also changes from purple to dull purple. Ryadovka has a pinkish spore powder.
The leg has the shape of a cylinder, and the base becomes thicker. In all representatives of this species, it is even, fibrous and smooth. Its height is from 4 to 10 cm, and its thickness is from 1.2 to 3 cm. The flesh is light purple, dense and fleshy.
Edible or not purple rowing
The fungus is edible, but some sources consider it conditionally edible. Because if you eat it raw, you may experience stomach problems. Therefore, you should definitely boil it for 15-25 minutes. Then be sure to drain the water in which they were boiled. Boiling also removes unpleasant odors and tastes.
The chemical composition includes many useful substances.
|vitamin C - 2 mg||selenium - 0.0093 mg|
|thiamine - 0.08 mg||Manganese - 0.047 mg;|
|riboflavin - 0.4 mg||copper - 0.3 mg|
|Vitamin K1 - 0.001 mg||calcium - 3 mg|
|Vitamin D - 0.000175 mg||iron - 0.5 mg|
|nicotinic acid - 3.6 mg||magnesium - 9 mg|
|pantothenic acid - 1.4 mg||phosphorus - 86 mg|
|Vitamin B6 - 0.1 mg||potassium - 318 mg|
|folates - 0.017 mg||sodium - 5 mg|
|folic acid - 0.017 mg||zinc - 0.5 mg|
|choline - 17.3 mg|
|betaine - 9.4 mg|
|Vitamin E - 0.01 mg|
|tocopherol, beta - 0.01 mg|
|tocopherol, gamma - 0.01 mg|
|tocopherol, delta - 0.01 mg|
|tocopherol, alpha - 0.05 mg|
The calorie content of rowing is very low (22 kcal). Per 100 g of product:
- proteins - 3 g;
- fats - 0.3 g;
- carbohydrates - 3.26 g;
- ash - 0.8 g;
- dietary fiber - 1 g;
- water - 91.4 g.
Useful properties of the mushroom
- The use of rowing beneficially affects the body:
- Removes toxins.
- Helps with fatigue.
- Improves blood circulation in the body.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Normalizes blood sugar.
- Stabilizes blood pressure.
- Normalizes the flow of blood to the brain.
The mushroom has gained popularity in cooking. With its use, there are many recipes. It can be cooked, fried, marinated, dried, added to various dishes. Fresh mushrooms can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. When frozen or salted, it is stored for up to 6 months. Dried and canned mushrooms can be stored for more than a year.
Important! Before cooking rowing is necessary boil 10-20 minutes.
Fried Mushroom Recipe:
- After cooking, cool and dry.
- Place in a single layer on a skillet with hot oil.
- You need to cook on low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt and spices to your taste and fry for several minutes over low heat. Optionally, add onion and garlic.
Fried mushrooms can be served on the table as an independent dish or with a side dish.
Mushrooms can be salted hot and cold. After hot salting, they can be used as food after 7 days, and when cold, not earlier than 30 days.
Preparation of cold salting:
- Sterilize the dish with boiling water.
- Put the mushrooms prepared by soaking in it.
- Sprinkle with salt and spices.
- Close the lid.
- Put the yoke on the lid.
- Put in the refrigerator.
Important! In order to prevent the mushroom from becoming dark in color during cooking, add 1 g of citric acid there.
Hot salting can be prepared as follows:
- Sterilize the container.
- Bring the marinade with spices to a boil.
- Boil the mushrooms in it for 15–20 minutes.
- Transfer them to a prepared bowl with brine.
- Roll up the lids.
Video: Salting rows of purple
The mushroom has special qualities, so it is actively used in medicine.
- From it they make:
- antibiotics that fight tuberculosis;
- drugs for the treatment of diabetes;
- in folk recipes do tincture for the treatment of skin diseases;
- in Chinese medicine is added to the drug against cervical and ovarian cancer in women.
Possible harm from the fungus
Useful substances in rows are much more than harm from them. But they can be confused with doubles, which are inedible.
Among them may be:
- Cobweb white-purple. It differs in that its plates are shrouded in cobwebs and there is a smell of mold. The color of the cobweb is lilac-silver with a lilac hue.
- Cobweb Cobweb. A characteristic difference is the yellow flesh with a disgusting odor.
- Mycenae is pure. It is miniature in size, with an unpleasant odor, pale gray in color.
The row of purple has a delicate aroma that resembles anise.
Adverse qualities can only manifest themselves in the following cases:
- improper cooking;
- individual intolerance
- excessive use.
From the row you can cook delicious and healthy dishes. The main thing is to carefully approach the collection of mushrooms and processing.