Steamed champignon recipe
The variations in cooking with mushrooms are endless. The most classic of all recipes and one of the most delicious is mushrooms stewed in sour cream for a couple. They are served with potatoes, pasta, cereals. Steam allows you to cook a variety of dishes, including stuffed champignons, although it takes a lot of time to cook. About how to stuff them - read in the material.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Mushrooms cooked in a double boiler will retain their shape and will not lose their juiciness. Chicken stuffing, vegetables, cheese are suitable as a filling. In the heat treatment mode, you can get a brighter taste of the final dish, and mushroom juice will make it juicy and aromatic. The non-standard way of serving mushrooms will undoubtedly appeal to both adults and children. To prepare the dish, you will need products available at any supermarket.If frozen mushrooms are used, then they need to be thawed, and if fresh, then iterate, wash and dry. The legs should be separated from the caps, as the latter will begin. And the legs themselves are crushed and used in the manufacture of the filling. You will also need minced meat. You can buy it, but this type of minced meat is considered more fat. Or you can cook it from chicken to make an easy diet dish.
Did you know? Of all the mushrooms, only mushrooms are suitable for stuffing because of the structure of the hat.
Steamed Mushrooms Recipe
1-2 tbsp. l
2 tbsp. l
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Rinse the mushrooms, scrape off the darkened areas. Separate the caps from the legs. It is best to use a teaspoon for this purpose. Dry with a paper towel.
- Finely chop the chicken fillet or twist it into minced meat. Put the pan on the fire and fry the meat in oil.
- Chop the peeled onions. Grind the mushroom legs. Put in a pan. Fry for another 5-7 minutes with continuous stirring.
- Put a couple tablespoons of sour cream in a pan, stir and simmer another 2 minutes.
- Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater.
- Fill the champignon caps with prepared minced meat and sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Pour a little water into a double boiler and lay out the mushrooms. Turn on the device. Steam for about 40 minutes.
Stuffed mushrooms are an extremely appetizing and elegant dish that will decorate the table. It may well be present in the daily menu, as it does not require much effort. Cook deliciously, experiment with toppings and indulge yourself and loved ones with healthy dishes.