The recipe for a delicious champignon goulash
Champignon goulash is an excellent substitute for the traditional meat option. The dish can be eaten during fasting or with a vegan diet. Mushroom goulash is easy to cook at home. A proven recipe with step-by-step instructions can be found below.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Wash and dry the champignons before cooking with a paper towel. Then clean the hat: grab the skin with a knife from underneath and remove towards the center. Wash the vegetable ingredients thoroughly, peel, peppers, carrots and garlic. Flour flour through a sifter so that it is not taken by lumps when interacting with moisture.
Did you know? “Le champignon” from French translates as “mushroom”. Champignons in France are called "Parisian mushrooms" - les champignons de Paris.
Recipe for Lean Mushroom Champignon Goulash
7 servings of 200 g for 60 minutes
ground black pepper
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Grind the onion in half rings.
- Pepper and carrots cut into cubes.
- Grind the mushrooms by cutting into plates up to 0.5 cm wide.
- Cut tomatoes into quarters (strips).
- Heat a frying pan with oil. Fry the onions over medium heat until caramel color. Sprinkle pepper and carrots, fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, mix the ingredients and cook for another 3 minutes. Enter the mushrooms with a spatula, cover the pan with a lid and keep on fire until the mushrooms and vegetables let the juice go.
- Remove the lid, salt and pepper the mixture, add the dried parsley, paprika and cook until the liquid evaporates.
- Pour in flour, mix.
- Cut the garlic into small cubes, chop the green onions and add them to the pan together. Pour the mass into the pan, cover the dishes, cook for another 2 minutes and turn off the stove.
Video recipeRecipe for lean mushroom goulash with champignonsVideo recipe: Recipe for lean mushroom goulash with mushrooms
Lenten goulash can be prepared for the arrival of guests. He is literally swept away from the table. Serve the dish as a soup or with a side dish. In any case, it turns out delicious and satisfying.