A recipe for a delicious pasta with oyster mushrooms in a creamy sauce
Pasta with mushrooms in sour cream sauce (or cream) is one of the most popular dishes of the daily diet, which is always swept off the plates. So that the resulting food has a rich aroma, it is recommended to use not mushrooms, but forest mushrooms - oyster mushrooms. The main recommendations for preparing this product for cooking, as well as a simple step-by-step recipe for noodles with oyster mushrooms - later in the article.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
To make the pasta with oyster mushrooms in a creamy sauce delicious, you need to follow the cooking technology and choose high-quality ingredients for it. For such a dish, it is recommended to take freshly picked mushrooms - they have a rich taste and a pleasant forest aroma.
Did you know? Oyster mushroom contains a special substance - nematotoxin, with the help of which it paralyzes and digests nematodes living in the wood.
Oyster mushroom legs can be stiff; therefore, for cooking and frying with onions, only caps of fruit bodies are usually used. Before cooking, mushrooms must be thoroughly rinsed under running water, removing damaged areas with a knife. For spaghetti sauce use milk, cream or sour cream.
Oyster mushroom pasta recipe in a creamy sauce
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Cook the pasta. To do this, boil a pot of water on the stove, salt it to taste. Dip the noodles in boiling water, cook it until tender, following the instructions on the package.
- Rinse greens and mushrooms. Peel the garlic clove.
- Fresh oyster mushrooms cut into small pieces. Finely chop the sage. Chop the garlic into thin slices.
- Preheat a frying pan with vegetable oil on a stove. Put oyster mushrooms and garlic on it, add salt and pepper to taste, mix. Fry until mushrooms are cooked (for 7 minutes).
- Add chopped sage to oyster mushrooms, mix. Cook the mixture in a pan for a couple more minutes.
- Pour milk into the pan, then add the mascarpone. Stir all the ingredients. Bring the resulting creamy sauce to a boil over low heat.
- Fold the cooked noodles into a colander, drain the excess liquid.
- Add the prepared pasta to the pan with the sauce, mixing it with all the other ingredients. Cook the dish on low heat for another 1-2 minutes, and then remove it from the stove.
Video recipeOyster mushroom pasta recipe in creamy sauceVideo recipe: Oyster mushroom pasta recipe in creamy sauce
Important! So that the paste in the finished dish retains all its taste, it must be boiled to the state of "al dente" (that is, almost until ready) immediately before use.
Even a novice culinary specialist who does not have the relevant experience will be able to prepare a hearty and tasty pasta with oyster mushrooms according to the presented recipe.The dish is perfect for serving for lunch or dinner, and can also be a delicious addition to the festive table.