A recipe for delicious funchose with champignons and vegetables
The recipe for funchoses with vegetables and champignons, or rather, chapcha, came to us from Asia. The dish managed to win the hearts of many: nutritiousness, usefulness and unusual taste - all this is harmoniously combined in it. Funchosa contains many vitamins of group B, PP and E, as well as 8 amino acids that help create new cells.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
In order for a vegetable salad with funchose and champignons to be filled with vitamins as much as possible and bring only benefits, it is necessary to choose the main products correctly.
Did you know? This noodle is also called “glass noodle” because it is thin in appearance and resembles a strand of glass.
Regarding mushrooms, it is important to adhere to the basic rules:
- the mushroom should be white, without any brown or gray browning, spots;
- the white film connecting the hat and the leg must not be damaged;
- fetal firmness - an indicator of freshness;
- the hat should be matte.
As for vegetables, they should also be fresh and without damage. It is not necessary to take Chinese funchose, any other will do.
Fungose recipe with mushrooms and vegetables
440 minutes-1 hour
dried shiitake mushrooms
ground black pepper
refined vegetable oil
3 tbsp. l
Nutrition value per 100 g:
- Shiitake must be soaked in hot water for several hours until they become soft.
- Wash and peel each vegetable, then cut the carrots into strips, and the onion into thin half rings.
- Green onions need to be washed and cut into long pieces (about 5-6 cm in length), cut the thick parts of the stems in half.
- Champignons tend to absorb large amounts of moisture, so you don’t need to wash them. If there is dirt on the fruit, wipe it off with a damp cloth. Cut into large slices.
- Peel the garlic and chop three cloves.
- The meat must be cut into thin long slices, and then chop strips about 2-3 cm wide.
- Put the whole noodles in a deep bowl, pour boiling water, keep in water for 3 minutes until it becomes soft.
- After the time has passed, check the funchose, pass the contents of the bowl through a colander. When all excess water drains, transfer to a dry bowl.
- Take the scissors, cut the noodles into shorter pieces. Add here one art. l sesame oil and soy sauce. Stir the contents with your hands, after wearing gloves.
- Next, prepare the spinach. Wash it and cut, leaving only leaves and stems.
- Heat the pan on the stove, when the water begins to boil, you need to place the spinach there and blanch for 1 minute.
- After a minute, remove the leaves from the pan and place in a bowl of cold water, preferably with ice. When it cools, get the resulting ball and gently squeeze out the excess water without damaging the structure.
- Cut the ball into several large pieces.Put in a plate, pour half a tablespoon of sesame oil and soy sauce, mix thoroughly with your hands, send to funchose.
- Heat the pan, add 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, then alternately fry the carrots, onions and green onions until slightly golden in color, pouring about ½ tablespoon of oil before fresh frying.
- Add a little oil again and fry the mushrooms, put all the thermally processed components in a bowl with noodles.
- Squeeze shiitake, cut into small slices.
- Pour a little vegetable oil, put the meat in a pan, lightly fry, and then add the mushrooms and garlic. Pour ½ tbsp. soy sauce and sugar, continuing to fry until cooked.
- Put the meat to all other ingredients.
- Add to the bowl with a dish 2 tbsp. sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, a little pepper.
- Mix gently with your hands to evenly distribute the filling. For serving, take a beautiful plate and put part of the salad in it, sprinkle with a pinch of sesame.
Important! Beef can be replaced with pork or chicken in the same volume.
Video recipeFungose recipe with mushrooms and vegetablesVideo recipe: Fungose recipe with mushrooms and vegetables
Important! When the noodles are cooked and soak in a colander, in no case should you rinse it with cold water.
In Korea and China, the recipe is considered festive, so they resort to it in especially important cases. You can take it into service and cook it for the next holiday - it is very satisfying and will not leave guests indifferent.