A recipe for delicious mushrooms in batter
Champignons - delicious mushrooms. In addition, they are available at any time of the year - in supermarkets you can buy a product regardless of the season, as mushrooms are grown in special greenhouses. All this determines the variety of mushroom dishes, among which mushrooms cooked in batter are especially appreciated.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
The main ingredient in this dish is champignons. The final taste and nutritional value of the product will depend on the correctness of their choice. Mushrooms need to choose young and fresh. You can identify them by white color, the absence of spots and damage. Champignons should be dense, resilient. Do not take those that have already darkened, and under the hat there is no film connecting it to the leg.
Do not eat mushrooms that lie in the refrigerator for more than 3 days, darken and become stained - there is a risk of poisoning
When choosing breadcrumbs, pay attention to the fact that packages containing various flavoring additives are on sale today. For recipes of dishes with mushrooms, it is not advisable to use them, as this can interrupt the natural taste of mushrooms. Take ordinary crackers or cook them at home yourself. For this, the roll is cut into several parts, dried in the oven, and then crushed in a meat grinder or using a food processor.
Did you know? Champignons can be eaten raw. Without heat treatment, they retain the full range of nutrients.
Champignon recipe in batter
There are many ways to cook mushrooms in batter. In addition to classic cooking, recipes often include other ingredients at their discretion. These can be spices (sesame, nutmeg are suitable for mushrooms), which are added directly to batter or wonderful sauces that give the dish an individuality. You can read a few simple step-by-step recipes below.
ground black pepper
Nutrition value per 100 g:
- Fold the washed fresh champignons in a pan, fill with water, add salt and cook for 3 minutes after boiling. It is better to select small instances and cook them whole without halving.
- Put the boiled mushrooms in a colander so that the glass is excess liquid.
- Prepare the marinade: put honey in a bowl (preferably liquid), mustard, fresh lemon, mix.
- Place the mushrooms in the marinade and mix well again. Leave on for 15 minutes to soak well.
- While the mushrooms are saturated, prepare the batter: in a separate bowl, beat the eggs, add milk, salt. Whisk it all with a whisk until the mass becomes homogeneous.
- Place two saucers next to a bowl with batter - one with flour, the second with breadcrumbs, so it will be more convenient to prepare the product for frying.
- Sprinkle the mushroom with a fork and dip on all sides into the prepared ingredients for frying in turn, following the following algorithm: flour, batter, breadcrumbs, batter, breadcrumbs. As a result, the mushroom will be completely wrapped in a thick "cover".
- Do this procedure with all the mushrooms. Pour in sunflower oil in a stewpan, warm well.
- Place the mushrooms in boiling oil and fry until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Now you need to put the fried mushroom balls on a paper towel to drain excess fat.
Video recipeClassic RecipeVideo Recipe: Classic Recipe
To make the taste more saturated, you can add 1 tbsp. l sesame seeds.The dish is served hot. Mushrooms go well with any cereals, pasta and potatoes. Yes, and as a snack will be a great option.
Important! To fry the mushrooms in batter, use a deep, but small-sized vessel to float the mushrooms in oil.
Champignons in batter with garlic sauce
ground black pepper
Nutrition value per 100 g:
- Wash the champignons. You can shorten the leg, level it with the level of the hat - so in the end you will get mushroom balls, but you can not do this, at your discretion.
- Send the mushroom mass to the pan, pour water and slightly salt, cook for 3-5 minutes, discard the mushrooms in a colander.
- Prepare a batter: mix raw eggs, salt and milk, beat thoroughly with a whisk.
- Prepare bread and flour saucers next to each other.
- Process mushrooms: each of them needs to be rolled in turn in the following sequence: batter, flour, batter, breading. Do this with every fungus.
- Pour oil into a small saucepan and heat it. Now put the mushrooms and fry until tender until a golden color appears.
- Transfer them to a colander or thick paper to drain the oil.
- Prepare the sauce: add chopped dill, pepper, pre-transferred garlic to sour cream and mix the ingredients well. The sauce should be infused in the refrigerator for about 2 hours to fully reveal the taste of all components. It is desirable to cook it before frying the champignons.
Mushrooms are served hot, you can sprinkle with herbs. Put a bowl with sauce next to the dish, it is better if it is a special sauce boat.
Did you know? The chemical composition of champignons contains substances that have antitumor activity.
Champignon in batter will be a delicious addition to lunch or dinner or a delicious aromatic snack. By the way, the dish is perfect for vegetarians, as it is proved that mushrooms are not inferior to meat in their nutritional value and even surpass it in the amount of nutrients.