The recipe for a delicious soup puree with mushrooms and potatoes
Puree soup is a very good alternative to regular soups. Due to the fact that all the vegetables in it are already knocked in mashed potatoes, it is easier to process by the stomach, and at the same time it is very satisfying. The article describes the recipe for making mashed soup with mushrooms and potatoes.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
In order to make it tasty and healthy, you need to choose fresh mushrooms and vegetables. Mushrooms should be white, have a pleasant smell and not stick to your hands. Potatoes and other vegetables should not contain black dots or traces of rot. It is necessary to clean the ingredients from dirt and peel, rinse several times in water.
Did you know? Scientists suggest that the Neanderthals still cooked the soup: they made meat broth in a leather bag.
Mushroom and Potato Soup Recipe
500 ml 45 min.
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Cut potatoes and carrots into slices.
- Pour water into a saucepan, salt and bring to a boil.
- Add vegetables.
- Chop mushrooms and onions finely.
- Fry the onion in sunflower oil.
- Add mushrooms to the onion and fry everything together.
- Drain part of the water from the pan with the prepared vegetables and beat with a blender.
- Add champignons and continue whisking.
- Add half the cream, salt, pepper and, if necessary, more cream.
- Warm mashed potato soup with mushrooms and put croutons before serving.You can also season with herbs.
Video recipeMushroom and Potato Soup Recipe: Recipe: Mushroom and Potato Soup Recipe
Important! Store puree soup in the refrigerator for no more than 3 days.
If you want something easy, but satisfying, tasty and healthy, use the proposed recipe. Such a puree soup is prepared simply and will certainly delight your taste buds, as well as quickly satisfy your hunger.