How to fry pigs in a pan: cooking recipes
Pigs are an unusual mushroom. It is considered conditionally edible and even poisonous, but if properly prepared, the danger of poisoning is excluded. The main thing is a thorough preliminary cooking, which allows you to save the product from a significant amount of harmful substances. And then you can start frying, which will make a very tasty dish, and even surprise them with guests. Learn the simplest, most delicious and affordable recipes for cooking mushrooms of sows.
Processing before frying, selection of ingredients
The main thing is to properly prepare the porcini mushrooms before frying. First, they are thoroughly washed under running water. Then boil for 5 minutes, drain the water. Return to the stove in clean water and cook for 30 minutes. Again the water is drained. And the mushrooms are returned to the fire and cooked for the last time - 40 minutes. An alternative is cooking 4 times for 10 minutes with a constant change of water.
The water in which the sows are cooked must necessarily be salted. Salt - the ability to remove more harmful substances.
How to fry pigs
Frying pigs is a great way to get a nutritious, satisfying and tasty dish. During the first cooking, it is advisable to adhere to these recommendations, and for the second time you can experiment by adding different spices to the composition.
Important! Experienced housewives recommend that before cooking, soak the sows for 12-15 hours in cold and salted water, changing it every 3 hours. This is a great way to get rid of trash and possible taste.
For example, you can include red or chili peppers, ginger and even paprika in your meal. Something will add spiciness, something softness or saturation. Be guided by your taste preferences, choosing what to fry mushrooms with.
Frying with sour cream
2 servings 60 minutes
Nutrition value per 100 g:
- Prepare the sows by boiling (described in detail above). Next, cut them into large pieces and send into a bowl.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the pan. Its level should be about 1 cm. Send the pan with oil to the fire.
- Free onions, peel, wash under running water and pat dry. Next, it should be cut into large pieces. When the oil is hot, put the onion in the pan. Stirring, you need to fry the vegetable until golden brown. Make sure that the product is not burnt.
- As soon as the fried onions turn a golden hue, put the prepared mushrooms of the pig into the pan. Mix well until the ingredients are homogeneous. Add salt to taste. Continue frying for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Unhook the garlic, wash and dry it. Pass the cloves through the garlic squeezer and place in the pan.
- Add sour cream there and mix all the ingredients well. Continue cooking for another 7–10 minutes, setting a small fire and covering the pan with a lid.
- After the specified time, the gas can be turned off. Mix the contents of the pan gently.In this form, leave the dish under a closed lid for another 10 minutes so that the mushrooms are infused. Now you can serve food on the table, optionally sprinkled with herbs and supplemented with your favorite side dish.
Video recipeFrying with sour cream Video recipe: Frying with sour cream
Quick fry with sour cream and onions
1 serving 25 minutes
Nutrition value per 100 g:
- Already boiled mushrooms, cut into medium pieces and put in a pan to cook. Dry them lightly, stirring constantly. Pour the vegetable oil into the pan and start frying the mushrooms.
- At this time, peel the onions, wash and dry. Cut it into medium pieces and send to the mushrooms. Bring the product to a golden state. Now you can salt.
- Put sour cream to the ingredients, set a slow fire and simmer for 5–7 minutes. That's all, the preparation is complete and the delicious pigs are ready. It remains to serve them on the table, complementing the side dishes or meat dishes.
Video recipeQuick fry with sour cream and onionsVideo recipe: Quick fry with sour cream and onions
Did you know? Mushrooms, like plants, grow in the direction of the light source, that is, they are guided by the sun. But scientists still have not been able to establish exactly how or why these organisms need sunlight.
Choose a suitable recipe for sows and start cooking. The first dish will have a richer taste and aroma, and the second is prepared in just a few minutes. The main thing is every tasty and nutritious one. Experiment!