Recipe for delicious oyster mushrooms in a slow cooker
Many housewives are familiar with the eternal problem of cooking daily food: you need to not only figure out what to cook, but also choose a recipe that does not require a lot of time. Moreover, the dish should be hearty and should be enjoyed by all households. The task is not easy. Mushrooms as the main or additional ingredient for lunch or dinner will always be a win-win option that will appeal to both adults and children.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Oyster mushrooms are most often used in homemade food - their mild taste and aroma is quite suitable for various dishes.
Important! In order to avoid the acquisition of stale mushrooms, it is best not to buy oyster mushrooms that are packed in cling film.
When purchasing mushrooms at the bazaar or in the store, you should know the signs of their freshness, since the quality of the prepared food will depend on this:
- mushrooms of a small size, without cracked edges, color - light gray;
- during visual inspection, any defects, damage and dark spots on the leg and on the cap of the mushroom should be absent;
- the pulp is white, elastic and juicy, without an unpleasant odor.
Oyster mushrooms are mushrooms that do not require special preparations. It is enough to rinse them under running water and dry.
Recipe for cooking oyster mushrooms in a slow cooker
Today there are many different recipes, the main ingredient in which are oyster mushrooms. Each hostess can choose the complexity and composition of the dish at their discretion. This will allow her to cook food so that it is not only tasty, but also fast.
In many houses, the multicooker is the main assistant in this matter - the food in it turns out to be tasty, and the cooking process is as much as possible simplified.
The classic recipe for oyster mushroom in a slow cooker
2 tbsp. spoons
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Mushrooms are thoroughly washed under running water and allowed to drain. A couple of spoons of vegetable oil is poured into the multicooker bowl and the “Baking” mode is selected.
- The onion is peeled and cut into large cubes, and then fried in a slow cooker.
- In oyster mushrooms, the stump (base) on which they grew is cut, and they are coarsely cut.
- To the onion, brought to a translucent state, add mushrooms and fry until tender. During frying, mushrooms with onions are periodically mixed. At the same time, the cover can be left open or closed.
- After 10 minutes, the mushrooms are salted and pepper to taste. Then the frying continues for another 5-10 minutes (until the liquid has completely evaporated).
Important! Seasonings should be put at the end of the preparation of the dish, since under the influence of heat treatment they lose almost all their taste and aroma.
Classic recipe for oyster mushrooms in a slow cookerVideo recipe: Classic recipe for oyster mushrooms in a slow cooker
Oyster mushrooms with potatoes in a slow cooker
61 hours 10 minutes
2 tbsp. spoons
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Chop garlic and onion, chop the carrots with straws. A couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil is poured into the multicooker bowl, vegetables are poured and the “Frying” mode is selected.
- Oyster mushrooms are thoroughly washed under running water, allowed to drain and cut. After 2-3 minutes of passivation, the mushrooms are added to the multicooker bowl.
- Potatoes are not cut into large sticks and sent to the mushrooms. Then sauce and spices are added to the ingredients.
- Everything is thoroughly mixed and added if necessary. Mushrooms with potatoes are poured with water so that it slightly covers the contents of the bowl, and paste is added.
- The multicooker lid is closed and the "Extinguishing" mode is selected (total time - 50 minutes). To enhance the mushroom aroma, fenugreek can be added to the dish.
Did you know? Due to its high protein content, oyster mushrooms are comparable to meat in terms of nutritional value.
Oyster mushrooms often act as the basic ingredient of the whole dish. This product is characterized by low calorie content and a large number of nutrients and nutrients. Thanks to numerous recipes and cooking methods, lunch or dinner with such mushrooms is guaranteed to be appreciated by all family members - both adults and children.