How to make champignon sauce in milk
There are many recipes for mushroom sauces: based on cream, milk, with the addition of wine or a large number of spices. It goes well with all side dishes and meat dishes.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
You can determine the freshness of mushrooms by the color and structure of the hat. In fresh champignons, it is white and elastic, the leg is tightly attached to the hat. If there are spots on the body of the fungus, this indicates that they are not fresh and can be bitter during heat treatment. It is not necessary to peel the mushrooms, rinse thoroughly under running water. Milk should be selected with a fat content of 3.2%, so the dish will have a more saturated taste.
Important!Do not soak the mushrooms in water, they quickly absorb water and become not tasty.
Mushroom champignon sauce in milk
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Wash the mushrooms and remove excess moisture, cut into slices.
- Fry the mushrooms in butter, add salt and spices to taste after evaporating the liquid.
- Combine milk, sour cream and bring to a boil in a saucepan and add to the mushrooms.
- Then add soy sauce and wine. After boiling, simmer under a lid over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve with pasta and sprinkle with herbs to taste.
Did you know?In France, whose cuisine was included by UNESCO in the list of cultural heritage of mankind, a cook specialty appeared — Sauce. And the process itself has become an art that requires not only knowledge and skills, but also a certain flair.
Champignon milk sauce goes well with pasta, but it can be served with potatoes or rice, and also goes well with chicken or pork. Experiment and you will find the perfect combination for yourself.