Oven recipe for delicious stuffed mushrooms with bacon
Champignons are a popular ingredient in cooking. They are fried, boiled, salted, marinated and baked. How simple and tasty to cook stuffed mushrooms with bacon in the oven, this article will tell.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Roasting mushrooms should be selected with large hats. Quality specimens are painted white or pinkish. It is necessary to select fruiting bodies without wormholes, rot, spots, mucus, they should also have a pleasant smell.
Did you know? In some types of champignons, substances exhibiting an antibiotic effect were found.
According to the recipe, before stuffing the mushrooms, they must be cleaned of dirt, washed, dried, and separate the legs from the hats.
Recipe for Stuffed Mushrooms with Bacon in the Oven
3 tbsp. l
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- The hats are placed in a baking dish, the bottom of which is oiled.
- Cut the onion, mushroom legs and bacon into small cubes.
- Grate cheese on a grater with medium holes.
- Place the onions in a pan and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Put legs to it. Keep the pan on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Introduce the bacon. Fry until it is ready.
- Pour cream into the contents.
- Wait until the mixture becomes thick.
- Set the pan aside and wait for it to cool.
- Fill the hats with the fried mixture and put on a baking sheet.
- Put the baking dish in the oven with a temperature of + 190 ... + 200 ° С for 10 minutes.
Video recipeRecipe for Stuffed Mushrooms with Bacon in the OvenVideo Recipe: Recipe for Stuffed Mushrooms with Bacon in the Oven
Important! Fresh mushrooms are suitable for consumption for seven days after harvesting when stored in cold conditions.
Mushrooms with bacon can be quickly and tasty baked in the oven. Such a dish can cause surprise and delight among guests and become a real decoration of the festive table.