A delicious recipe for chicken breast with mushrooms and tomatoes
Casserole is not only very tasty, but also a convenient dish: you can cook it literally from everything that is in the refrigerator. Today, the article is about baking breasts with cheese and tomatoes.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
It is better to take a breast or fillet by weight, and not in the package. So you can smell the meat to make sure it is fresh.
You can choose any cheese. The main thing is that it melts and spreads well during heat treatment. Sweet and sour, fleshy and sugar tomatoes are best suited for cooking casseroles. They do not have much juice that will relieve the dish of excess wateriness.
Important! Pay attention to the refrigerator in which the seller stores meat products: unsanitary conditions do not add to their benefits and taste. The seller himself must be in an apron and work with gloves.
Chicken Fillet Casserole Recipe
4 servings 60 minutes
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- The washed fillet is cut into small cubes.
- Salt and pepper.
- Fry chopped mushrooms with onions. Grate cheese on a coarse grater. Beat eggs with mayonnaise, add a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Cut vegetables into thin circles.
- Add meat to the baking dish, then a layer of mushrooms.
- Then put the tomatoes and pour the mixture in egg sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 30-40 minutes until cooked.
Video recipeChicken Fillet Casserole Recipe Video Recipe: Chicken Fillet Casserole Recipe
Casserole with chicken and mushrooms is hearty and juicy thanks to tomatoes. The dish can serve as a lunch or a light dinner.