Description and application features of the mushroom dialect bent
Mushrooms are one of the largest groups of living organisms in the ecosystem. Only edible representatives on the planet, there are several thousand species. One of them is bent govorushka mushroom, which successfully grows on the territory of Russia and enjoys considerable popularity among mushroom pickers.
Where does the mushroom govorushka grow and look like
Bent talker can be found from the first decade of July to the end of September in mixed and deciduous forests. She prefers bright places, edges, but can also grow in groups or singly in shrubs and mosses.A hat that has a pleasant aroma and taste is suitable for food. As for the stalk, its mushroom pickers are left untouched, since it is quite stiff.
The mushroom has a fairly solid size: the height of the stem reaches 15 cm, and the diameter of the hat can be from 10 to 20 cm.The hat of the young plant is convex, and eventually acquires a concave funnel-like appearance, but in the middle there is a small tubercle, clearly visible in the photo. The color palette varies from a shade of baked milk to ginger. The cut clearly shows that the flesh of the mushroom is quite dense and thick. On the inside, it has white (cream) plates.
Video: Mushroom talker
Edible or not bent talker
The talker bent refers to edible mushrooms, which necessarily require heat treatment in the form of boiling for 20 minutes. After that, various dishes or medicinal products are prepared from them. Mushrooms can be dried or frozen to preserve food and taste for a long time.
Did you know? Sometimes groups of talkers are popularly called "witch circles" because of their growth in rings.
Before you go to the forest for talkers tucked up, you need to familiarize yourself with important information about the available poisonous doubles, and there are a lot of them. The fact is that the fungus in question is only one of the representatives of the genus talker, among which there are many edible and inedible varieties (about 60).
The latter include such talkers as:
- red - it is also called inverted. It is distinguished by excessively brittle flesh, pungent odor and brown hats;
- wax - has a white or gray color, the size of the hat does not exceed 8 cm;
- orange - has a thin long leg, on which is located an orange hat with the same color inner plates, characterized by an unpleasant odor;
- furrowed - It has a convex beige-red hat with wavy edges, also has a rather unpleasant smell.
In order to have a better idea of what kind of poisonous relatives of a talker look like, it’s better to turn to literature or online resources and study in detail not only the description, but also the photos. Remember that the use of inedible mushrooms can cause not only severe poisoning, but also death.
Important! Talkers can accumulate toxins, so you need to collect them away from contaminated places — roads, industrial enterprises and factories.
The chemical composition of bent govorushki varied. It includes a whole complex of vitamins, minerals and other biologically active components that have a positive effect on the body.
In particular, there are substances such as:
- B vitamins (B1 – B9) - boost the immune system, improve skin condition;
- Vitamin D - gives vitality, relieves depression, sleep disturbances;
- betaine - cleanses blood vessels, stabilizes the digestive tract, helps the absorption of many vitamins and minerals;
- selenium - reduces the likelihood of cancer, helps the normal growth and development of cells;
- copper - participates in the synthesis of hemoglobin, has an anti-inflammatory effect;
- iron - ensures the normal functioning of the thyroid gland, promotes the formation of hemoglobin;
- zinc - improves digestion, is responsible for cell growth, strengthens the immune system;
- potassium - normalizes blood pressure, improves the density of muscle and bone tissue;
- phosphorus - promotes mental and muscle activity, maintains the normal state of bones and teeth;
- sodium - normalizes water-salt metabolism, is involved in the production of gastric juice;
- magnesium - is involved in the transmission of neuromuscular impulses, energy production by the body;
- calcium - is responsible for the formation of the skeleton, is involved in metabolic processes, the regulation of healthy hormonal levels.
Useful properties of the mushroom
With an eye on the chemical composition, it is impossible not to note the benefit of using talkers for the human body as a whole.
- Among the useful properties it is worth highlighting the following:
- improving the functioning of the stomach and intestines;
- strengthening the immune system;
- disinfecting effect;
- reduced risk of developing cancer cells;
- prevention of viral diseases;
- assistance in the treatment of urolithiasis;
- cleansing the body of harmful substances, including toxins, salts of heavy metals and toxins;
- healing of skin wounds.
Tucked talkers can be used in diet food, as they have a low calorie content - 100 g of the product contains only 30 kcal. In addition, it is a great alternative to meat for vegetarians, because mushrooms have no less than healthy and nutritious substances.
Edible talkers are tasty and nutritious, so they are often used to prepare a variety of dishes. If you wish, you can simply boil and fry them in a pan with onions and spices - this dish is prepared quickly and will be a great addition to lunch, dinner or a festive table.
Did you know? Some varieties of talkers (for example, "reddish") have the ability to emit a faint greenish glow in the dark.
Mushrooms can be easily preserved, which makes it possible to preserve them until the next season. Cooks also use govorushki for cooking sauces, add to soups, where mushrooms reveal their best taste.
If we talk about traditional dishes, you can cook wonderful roasts from mushrooms. To do this, the govorushki are pre-washed, cut into pieces and fried in a pan. Then they are poured into a pan with water, salt, spices to taste, bay leaf, black pepper are added, boiled and stewed over a small fire. While preparing mushrooms, you need to peel potatoes, wash and cut into slices. Next, pour it into a pan with mushrooms and simmer for 1-1.5 hours (make sure that the water barely covers the potatoes). Before serving, sprinkle the dish with young herbs.
To preserve the mushrooms, they must be thoroughly washed, large specimens cut, and small ones can be left whole - in the process of cooking they will be significantly reduced. Prepared mushrooms should be poured into a pan with boiling water and boil for 10-15 minutes, then drain the water - this is the preliminary cooking. Now you need to take water again, add salt, spices (black, allspice, cloves), pour mushrooms into the container and put on fire.
After boiling, the mushrooms are cooked until they sink to the bottom of the pan.Using a tapping spoon, the product is laid out in pre-washed and sterilized 0.5-liter jars. In addition to mushrooms, you need to add a little liquid from the pan and 1 tbsp to each jar. l vinegar, roll up and put upside down to cool completely.
In addition, govorushki are great for baking. They can be washed, chopped, salt, put on a baking sheet, add potatoes or meat on top, cover with a layer of hard cheese.
Video: Talkers and dishes from them
Traditional medicine is rich in recipes for medicines prepared on the basis of natural products - among them are talkers, which are used to make medicinal extracts, decoctions and ointments. Hoods are drunk for urolithiasis and pneumonia, and decoctions and ointments are used to quickly heal wounds.
Important! Talkers should not be eaten by people suffering from epilepsy, as mushrooms can provoke uncontrolled painful muscle contractions, dizziness and fainting.
Possible harm from the fungus
The folded talker has no particular contraindications. The most important thing is that the poisonous double that can cause poisoning is not caught during the collection. The rest should adhere to recommendations regarding all edible mushrooms. In particular, mushrooms should not be abused - they contain the protein chitin, which is poorly digested by the body.Experts in the field of proper nutrition recommend eating mushrooms no more than 2 times a week. An excess of this substance can provoke gastrointestinal diseases. For the same reason, pregnant and lactating mothers, as well as children under 5 years old, and only a small amount should not eat mushrooms.
- Overeating can also cause such negative reactions as:
- increased tone of the bladder, characterized by frequent urination;
- an allergy that can be easily identified by nausea, vomiting, excessive gas formation, impaired stool;
- deterioration of the cardiovascular system with the formation of plaques and blood clots.
Fresh forest mushrooms are an excellent product for preparing a variety of recipes, and dishes with govorushki will always have a bright rich aroma and spicy taste. In addition to nutritional value, they have a lot of useful properties, but do not forget that it is important to be able to collect exclusively edible representatives and not abuse them.