Description of the fungi of the wave and the features of the application, whether they can be
Although the quinoa is not listed in the elite mushroom list and is recognized as a conditionally edible product, nevertheless it is considered a delicacy among connoisseurs, in salt form it is second only to loaf. Read more about this interesting mushroom in the article below.
Volnushki, growing in large families, do not look as attractive and impressive as, for example, boletus or boletus. And yet, in their form there is its own originality, manifested in a pale pink or pure white color and in the hairs covering the hat. Some idea of the appearance of a pink wave can give this photo:
What does it look like
The mushroom hat, painted in pink or white, depending on the species reaches 1.5-12 cm in diameter. Its surface, covered with thick hairs, is outlined by concentric dark circles in a pink appearance, in the center it looks like a funnel, which then turns into a convex surface, which at the edges is necessarily wrapped towards the legs.
Did you know? Scientists arguing for a long time about what or to whom mushrooms belong — to plants or animals. In the end, they were forced to compromise by coining the special term “the kingdom of mushrooms”.
The leg reaches a height of 4–6 cm, 2–3 cm in diameter, has a paler color than a hat, a hollow or dense core and a light flesh saturated with bitter juice of yellow-white or cream color, which does not change when it comes into contact with air. Hat pulp is most often dense.
Where is growing
Mushrooms make up mycorrhiza with birch, i.e., fungus root, they can be found everywhere where these trees grow, both in deciduous and mixed forests. White view of a wave trap requiring more light, usually grows at the entrance to the forest and in its other most illuminated places.
A pink look that needs less bright lightmay exist even in shrubs. These mushrooms feel best in moist and even marshy areas of the forest. Massively, they appear in late July and then extend the possibility of mushroom picking until the end of August.
Is it possible to eat thrills
Although in some countries, throats are among the poisonous mushrooms, with us they are considered conditionally edible, t. which can not be eaten raw. Those varieties of these mushrooms that are considered inedible are considered to be such not at all because of their pure toxicity, but because of their low gastronomic qualities.
Varieties and doubles
All species of the Melechniks, to which the throat belongs, are conditionally edible, but not all of them are eaten because of their taste and difficulty in processing.
Important! In our forests, thrush does not grow, which could have been poisoned after their cooking.
Their top most often resembles a cap of a trevushka, however they are smaller in size, there is no edge on them, and the rings on the surface are painted in bright red color. But there are also doubles that have a similar appearance to the mushrooms discussed.
They are represented by milkmen:
All of them are conditionally edible, but they are much inferior in taste to the thrush.
Inedible doubles, which can still be eaten, but are not worth it because of their extremely low gastronomic qualities, include lactic milk:
This mushroom is also called:
- the pit.
This variety is distinguished by the pink color of the hat, reaching 6 cm in radius.White mushroom pulp is dense, which gives the product good transportability.
When cut from the pulp, milk juice oozes, which gives the product a sharpness in taste and is colored white, which does not change during oxidation. The inside of the hat is covered with densely arranged white plates, which are interspersed with intermediate ribs. When fingers press the hat, spots of a darker color remain on it.
Did you know? Some fungal species produce natural antibiotics to combat microorganisms that compete with them when using nutrients in the soil.
She has a smaller hat than the pink variety, making a maximum of 8 cm in diameter. The leg also does not rise above 4 cm in height. It has a cylindrical shape with a diameter not exceeding 2 cm. The hat is covered with white skin and devoid of concentric stripes characteristic of the pink look.
In the center of the cap, the skin is slightly darker. Narrow strips on the inside are designed in white. The same color and milky juice, which in contact with air does not change it. Young mushroom specimens have a tight leg, and in mature ones it becomes hollow and brittle.
The doubles of these mushrooms, which were discussed above, are essentially false, because they look similar to them externally, but noticeably differ internally, and for the worse in terms of taste.
Almost all milkers are false throats, but the milkman is closest to them. It is considered a conditionally edible mushroom.. His hat grows up to a maximum of 7 cm in diameter and differs from other waves in gray or purple color of different intensities up to almost purple. This mushroom has a fairly high leg, reaching 8 cm.
The juice of the milkman’s faded, like that of other waves, is colored white, but acquires a gray tint upon oxidation. The fawn color on the cut also changes color to gray.
Volnushki (especially pink because of less exactingness to bright illumination) quite successfully grow up indoors or in a garden.
But for this it is necessary to acquire mycelium, which can be obtained in such ways:
- Having brought the overripe mushrooms from the forest, they are finely chopped and dried throughout the day in a shaded place.
- The overripe mushrooms brought from the forest are again cut, but not dried, but poured with cold water for a day, occasionally mixing them with a wooden object.
The resulting mycelium is then planted as follows:
- Dig a prepared bed.
- The excavated soil is fed with organic fertilizers.
- Then deep (not less than 30 cm) grooves are made in the ground.
- The grooves evenly distributed parts of the mycelium.
- The mycelium is covered with sawdust, a thick leaf layer or a coating of hay or straw.
- Planted mycelium is not watered.
Important! Experts do not advise picking traps in the first season after planting the mycelium, since the first ripened mushrooms in the second year will greatly increase the yield of mushroom beds.
Well-prepared young thrills (in their mature form they are more bitter and less tasty) not only have high gastronomic qualities, but also are useful for human health.
This is facilitated by a harmonious set of nutrients in the form of:
- retinol (A);
- thiamine (B1);
- folic acid (B9);
- nicotinic acid (B3);
- pyridoxine (B6);
- other representatives of vitamin B;
- ascorbic acid (C);
- many amino acids;
For 100 g of waves, 22 kcal. In the same amount of mushrooms there are 3.08 g of proteins, 0, 35 g of fat, 3.27 g of carbohydrates.
- Volnushki, being a full-fledged food product, can have a beneficial effect on:
- strengthening immunity;
- cardiac activity;
- acceleration of metabolic processes in the body;
- brain activity;
- condition of the joints;
- lowering bad cholesterol in the blood;
- condition of blood vessels;
- rapid creation of a feeling of fullness;
- nervous system;
- skin and hair condition;
- stress relief.
There are several ways to prepare this product, and all of them differentiate its undoubted gastronomic qualities in different ways. But in any case, the mushrooms brought from the forest or from the garden must be thoroughly washed in cold water and cleaned.
Most often, when cooking threesomes, they use:
- Cold wayin which the threshing floor is salted either separately or together with other species, for example, breasts. Before directly salting, the mushrooms are soaked in cold water, which periodically changes at intervals of 8 hours, for up to 3 days. Then the mushroom hats are stacked in layers up to 7 cm each and sprinkled with salt. For every 1 kg of mushrooms, up to 40 g of salt is used. Spices in the form of horseradish leaves, bay leaves, pepper, etc. are placed at the bottom of the pickling tank.
- Hot wayin which the waves are also pre-soaked in cold water, but only for one day. After that, the product is boiled twice with the draining of water after the first cooking. The cooled product is decomposed into prepared containers with the addition of salt and spices to taste. Mushrooms cooked in cold and hot ways will be ready for use after 40 days.
- Pickling, in front of which the waves are either steeped for 24 hours or not for those who like the presence of a characteristic bitterness in a product that gives it a sharpness. Typically, for the preparation of marinade in each 1 liter of water add 1 tbsp. l salt and sugar, as well as spices to taste.
- Hot, for which they take both fresh water soaked in water and salted or pickled. Mushrooms that are fried with potatoes are especially popular. At the same time, freshly heated throttles should be fried for at least 7 minutes, and salted or pickled are added at the very end of the frying process.
- Judging by the descriptions of traditional healers and professional doctors, it is useful for:
- the fight against inflammatory processes of various nature by strengthening the immune system;
- stimulation of metabolic processes;
- relief of pain syndromes;
- toning the body that has undergone great physical or mental stress;
- fight against pathogens;
- eliminate skin problems;
- purification of the vascular system;
- optimization of the nervous system.
The abundance of nutrients and useful properties of the fungus under discussion allow its use in medicine as an adjuvant.
- With all its undoubted useful qualities for the human body, these mushrooms can harm it in cases when:
- there is an individual intolerance to this product;
- a person suffers from diseases of the liver or kidneys;
- diagnosed with gastritis or stomach ulcers;
- absent, due to removal, gall bladder;
- children under 7 years old;
- a woman is breast-feeding a baby or is still pregnant;
- there is a pancreatitis disease.
A trevally growing everywhere in our latitudes, often ignored by inexperienced mushroom pickers, in fact, when properly cooked, is a real delicacy. At the same time, it is possible not only to collect it in the forest, but also to successfully grow it next to you indoors or in the garden.