How many minutes to cook mushrooms
The saffron has orange-red color with darker circles on the hat. This mushroom grows in coniferous forests. The growth period is from August to October. Occasionally you can meet him at the beginning of summer. This mushroom is one of the best representatives of the Syroezhkov family due to its gastronomic qualities.
How to cook mushrooms
To start this process, you should prepare mushrooms and water:
- It is necessary to take the desired product, rinse thoroughly, be sure to clean.
- Next, check all instances for worminess. Unsuitable sites are removed (so that there is less work at home, you can inspect and clean the mushrooms at the collection site).
- Pour cold water into the container and transfer the product there.
- It is necessary to wash the mushrooms well so that the small litter separates from them.
- After the water needs to be replaced with a new one.
- Next, put the container on a small fire and boil the product 15-20 minutes after the start of boiling.
Important! Ginger should be cooked whole. If you need to grind them, do it after boiling.
Is it possible to cook mushrooms with other mushrooms
In the forest you can collect a wide variety of fragrant mushrooms. Since mushrooms do not need special conditions for heat treatment, they can be boiled in a pan with other types.
Representatives of tubular mushrooms will not cause harm during general cooking.But they should not be combined in one pan with buns, rows and thrills: the bitterness from them can be passed to the mushrooms.
Did you know? Ginger is a very valuable product: it contains many vitamins, amino acids and iron, and it also contains the valuable antibiotic lakhtarovislin.
How to cook mushrooms for the winter
In other countries, this mushroom is a rare delicacy, but in our latitudes this delicacy is publicly available.
There are many recipes with the addition of the described red mushrooms. The most popular cooking method is frying.. They are also stewed, salted, pickled, made of them fillings for a variety of dishes.
Consider several options for storing red mushrooms in the winter.
- mushrooms - 1 kg;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- dill - to taste;
- salt - 2 tbsp. l .;
- black pepper peas - 10 pcs.;
- bay leaf - 2 pcs.
- First, prepare the main product: mushrooms should be cleaned of branches and leaves, washed with running water. After - put in a pan, pour cool (preferably purified) water. Cook for 5 minutes. after the boil begins. Foam should be collected with a spoon and discarded.
- Discard the cooked mushrooms on a sieve so that all the water leaves.
- Lay with a layer up to 6 cm with the caps down, overly long legs trimmed.
- Sprinkle all layers with salt.
- Put the filled jar under oppression and put it in a cooler place, insist on salting at 0 ... + 7 ° С.
- The ambassador will be ready in 1–1.5 months. If everything works out, then the color of the brine will be brown.
- The ready-made salting should be laid in containers and rolled up, removed for storage in a dark, dark place.
- It is forbidden to use metal utensils at all stages of salting, as oxidation may occur.
Did you know? In the XVIII – XIX centuries, Russia supplied France with salted camelina in bottles. In the French capital, they competed with champagne in price.
- mushrooms - 1 kg;
- salt - 1.5 tbsp. l .;
- vinegar - 0.5 tsp;
- water - 100 ml;
- bay leaf - 2 pcs.;
- pepper (black peas) - 10-15 pcs.;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- vegetable oil - 200 g;
- dill - 1 sprig (it is possible to use dried herbs).
It’s better to pickle a winter treat separately from other mushrooms. If there are few mushrooms, it is necessary to choose a capacity of small volume
How to cook:
- All products (except oil) are put in a pan in layers. Mushrooms should be washed and pre-cleaned.
- Put the pot on a small fire.
- Cook all 0.5 hours after boiling.
- During cooking, mushrooms should not be mixed with any kitchen tools - they can crumble. They need to be shaken from time to time.
- Transfer the finished hot dish to containers that must be sterilized in advance.
- Optionally, add onion chopped in half rings.
- After 20-30 minutes add brine and a little vegetable oil.
- Banks roll up the lids. Pickled pieces can be stored all year round, outside the cold.
For boiling saffron mushrooms, no special culinary skills are required. This action is not even mandatory, as is the case with many other mushrooms. But the finished boiled product may be needed for the manufacture of many gastronomic products, as well as for long-term storage in the cold season in the freezer.