Description of russula
Mushroom trekking is a favorite pastime for people of all ages. In order for such a vacation to go without harm to health, you need to know the difference between poisonous mushrooms and ordinary ones.
The russula is pungent (from lat. Rassula emetica) belongs to the family of russula. Other names of the plant - russula caustic, bile, emetic; usually considered inedible.
Features of the view:
- red, caustic, bright, shiny hat;
- snow-white spores;
- club-shaped leg;
- the mushroom flesh does not darken, has no smell;
- It has a bitter, caustic taste.
How to distinguish from ordinary
Externally, the difference between the russula is almost imperceptible. Usually it has a denser structure. The surface is sticky, smooth and shiny; the peel from the cap is easily removed. In a young mushroom, the hat is more convex, which straightens as it develops. The diameter of the poisonous plant reaches about 13 cm.
Did you know? The color of the hat for russula depends on produced by them vitamin D.
Poisonous mushroom is very similar to beautiful and food Russula. It differs from edible only in the presence of a pungent-caustic taste. Leaning a hat against your lips, you can determine for sure whether it is poisonous - in this case, feel a slight burning sensation on your lips.
Some studies suggest that the fascination with eating these mushrooms leads to serious gastrointestinal disorders, an increase in the number of cancer cells and their development
Spread of Stinging Russula
There is a mushroom in areas of high humidity, the outskirts of peat bogs and deciduous forests, less often in areas of coniferous forests. Damp soil is favorable for the development of this species. Stinging grows alone, rarely - next to ordinary russula. You can meet her from the end of July to the very beginning of October.
This species is often called inedible because of its bitter taste.. But some housewives use them in the form of pickles for the winter, boiled several times in water. From this, the bitter taste of the fungus disappears and it becomes completely edible.
This species can also be confused with such Russula as:
In order not to confuse the poisonous plant with the rest of the Syroezhkovs, it is necessary to at least roughly know the characteristics of different species.
Symptoms of poisoning and first aid
After eating vomiting russula, a gastrointestinal tract disorder may occur. This is due to the poison that is in the composition.Cutting pain in the intestines, heaviness in the right hypochondrium, diarrhea with a lot of bile (in case of mild poisoning) and vomiting are symptoms of poisoning.In this case, a person needs to ensure bed rest, the adoption of absorbents and increase the amount of drinking water.If the symptoms do not stop, it is important to go to the hospital.
Until now, there is no exact explanation for edible burning or not. Some scientists classify them as completely inedible, but mushroom pickers still consume mushrooms for food, pickling, pickling and boiling them. Therefore, whether this plant is or not, everyone’s choice, the main thing to remember about the rules of eating and that you should not overdo it.