The use of a decoction of walnut partitions
The medicinal properties of walnuts have been known for a long time, but not only the kernels have healing power, but also the internal partitions of the shell, which are successfully used in folk medicine for the treatment and prevention of various ailments. Learn how to brew walnut membranes, and in what cases to drink a decoction - learn from the article.
Properties of Walnut Partitions
The high healing properties of walnut partitions are due to its rich and multifaceted chemical composition, which is represented by a complex of vitamins, macro- and microelements, amino acids, tannins, which have beneficial effects on all systems of the human body.
Did you know? Walnut is a long-lived tree. The average life span of a plant is 200 years, but there are instances of 400 and even 1000 years old.
- Walnut partitions are valued, first of all, for the high iodine content, which:
- regulates protein-fat metabolism;
- positively affects the growth and development of the body;
- improves the functioning of the thyroid gland;
- normalizes the endocrine system;
- activates brain activity;
- strengthens and supports the immune system.
Decoctions and infusions based on the described product can reduce the negative effects of stress, establish a night's sleep, accelerate the rehabilitation of the body after suffering serious ailments. In addition, the tool helps to improve the functioning of the cardiovascular system, to alleviate the course of a chronic ailment such as diabetes. The membranes are of great benefit to the female body. They prevent the rapid withering of the skin, prevent premature aging of the body, strengthen hair and nails. The product has a pronounced antioxidant effect, removes harmful substances and toxins from the body, successfully fights free radicals that lead to aging of cells. No less useful nut partitions are for men.
They strengthen the immune system, quickly restore strength after heavy physical exertion, reduce fatigue, relieve insomnia. Compounds of vitamins C and A, as well as zinc contribute to the production of testosterone and the normalization of hormonal levels, which positively affects sexual function and supports men's health. The presence of phosphorus and calcium in the product helps to strengthen bone tissue and improve musculature.
Harm and contraindications
- Despite a wide range of useful qualities, funds based on walnut partitions have a number of contraindications:
- individual intolerance;
- genetic predisposition to allergies, in particular to iodine-containing substances;
- age up to 12 years;
- pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding;
- liver ailments, including cirrhosis;
- an excess of iodine in the body;
- any disease in acute form;
- ulcer, gastritis in the acute stage;
- skin diseases - dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, etc.
Medicines made from walnut membranes must be consumed in dosage, strictly observing the prescribed portions, otherwise you can cause great harm to the body.
- Excessive use of the product can provoke the development of adverse reactions:
- nausea and vomiting
- headache, dizziness;
- clouding of the mind and loss of consciousness;
Important! The maximum duration of treatment with decoctions or infusions should be no more than 30 days.
How to brew decoction from partitions
Mostly for medicinal purposes, a decoction of partitions is used, which is prepared according to the following recipe:
- In a blender or with a sharpened knife, grind 100 g of membranes.
- Put the raw materials into the container, pour 400 ml of warm water.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
- When the broth cools down, filter it and pour into a clean, sterilized container of dark glass, tightly clog. Means in appearance should resemble strong tea.
In this form, the medicine can be stored for up to 12 months. With the daily opening of the broth, its healing qualities last only two months.
It is recommended to prepare the product, strictly adhering to the indicated proportions, otherwise an excess of iodine in the body can adversely affect human health.
In which cases they drink a decoction
Therapy through a decoction of the membranes lasts no more than one month. It is recommended to use this tool daily, before breakfast.
Did you know? The simplest, affordable and most common medicine - activated carbon - is made from nutshell.
A serving of a drug will be determined by the type of problem that it should solve:
- to strengthen the immune system and activate the protective functions of the body during colds - drink a decoction of 10 ml every day, in the morning before eating;
- for the treatment of fibroids and mastopathy - consume 10 ml of broth three times a day before meals;
- for diseased joints - apply compresses from the decoction to the sore spot, withstand half an hour;
- with conjunctivitis - do compresses on the eyes and withstand 10-15 minutes;
- with diarrhea - drink half a cup of decoction throughout the day;
- with high blood pressure - drink 1 tbsp. l funds for an empty stomach in the morning for one month;
- with adenoma and prostatitis - consume 400 ml of decoction daily, divided into three doses.
Before starting therapy with decoctions based on nutty membranes, it is necessary to consult with your doctor. Experts recommend every day to brew a fresh portion of the medicine. If there is no time for this, then the broth can be stored in a thermos, but not more than two days.
How to save partitions
To get the maximum benefit from nut lintels, you need to properly prepare and store raw materials. Fruits are harvested at a time when they are not fully ripe and valuable components have not gone to the ripening of the kernels. As a rule, the harvesting period falls at the beginning of July. The fruits are picked by hand and placed in canvas or paper bags (bags).
Important! It should be noted that the partitions are not stored separately from the nuclei.
Next, the nut raw materials are placed in a dry, warm, ventilated room so that they dry out slightly. Dried fruits are collected in fabric breathable bags and stored in a cool, dry place, where the humidity does not rise above 65%. The maximum shelf life of the partitions is 1 year. After this time, their healing qualities worsen.Walnut membranes should not be thrown into the trash, because decoctions or tinctures prepared on their basis can serve as an excellent therapeutic and prophylactic for many ailments. The medicine helps to strengthen the immune system, normalize the functioning of many body systems, and prevent aging. However, before use, you should carefully study the contraindications and drink the drug, strictly adhering to the dosages.