Mushroom Chicken Recipes Recipes
Many housewives love to cook meat dishes that complement any side dish. If you add mushrooms to it, then the taste becomes even more pleasant. It is important to follow the cooking instructions correctly so that the dish is fragrant and juicy.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
The quality and taste of the prepared dish depends on the selected ingredients. When buying or picking mushrooms, the following features should be considered:
- tint. Fresh mushrooms are characterized by a rich light shade. On the surface there should be no spots or holes from parasites;
- smell. Fruit bodies suitable for cooking have a pleasant mushroom aroma. It should not be harsh and chemical;
- smoothness and dullness (the exception is oil, which have a sticky shiny layer on the cap). If a glossy gloss appears, it means that the fruiting bodies began to deteriorate.
Important! Make a purchase only in trusted stores or go on a "silent hunt" after a thorough study of the main features of mushrooms. This will protect against food poisoning.
If you choose chicken thighs, you need to carefully look at the expiration date (if the product is in the package). In the case of buying bulk meat, ask the seller to give you a sniff. The smell should be meaty, not sharp and not rotten. The size of the chicken thigh, take the one you want. For the recipe, it does not matter what the meat will be.
The preparation of the ingredients is as follows:
- mushrooms and meat should be washed under running water;
- peel the fruiting bodies and remove the lower part of the stem;
- cut the mushrooms into small pieces and leave them for 30 minutes to glass all the water;
- the meat must be wiped with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
Ways to cook chicken thighs with mushrooms
To cook chicken thighs with mushrooms, you can use any recipes you can find on the Internet. The meat can be stewed, stuffed or baked in the oven. The cooking process does not take much time and in just a few hours you can make a real culinary masterpiece that will be swept off the table.
Did you know? In the last century, scientists proved the fact that mushrooms existed on the planet about 400 million years ago. This means that they grew up long before the advent of the dinosaurs and are considered the most ancient inhabitants of the planet.
If you do not have any minor ingredients, you can replace them with those that are at home.. If you are allergic to some products, feel free to replace them, but do not refuse to prepare delicious dishes.
In tomato sauce
5 pcs. 70–80 min.
red pepper (Bulgarian)
tomato paste or ketchup
3 tbsp. l
5 tbsp. l
ground black pepper
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Cut fresh mushrooms into plates.
- Pour vegetable oil into a heated pan and fry the chopped fruit bodies on it. Fry the mushrooms for 7-10 minutes.
- Chop the onion into cubes and fry in a preheated pan. It needs to be fried for about 10 minutes.
- Grate the carrots on a coarse grater and add to the onion. Stew the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Dice the bell peppers and add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the fried mushrooms to the mixture.
- Season the mixture with tomato sauce and pour the chicken stock. Mix thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste. Leave the mixture to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour the vegetable oil into another skillet and heat it. Lay out the pieces of chicken.
- Salt and pepper the hips. Each side must be fried for about 10 minutes, so that the meat is well-fried.
- Transfer chicken to the sauce and add the garlic.Cut parsley and decorate the dish.
- Stew all ingredients for another 20 minutes to make the meat soft.
In tomato sauce Video recipe: In tomato sauce
Important! If you don’t have chicken thighs, you can use any part of the chicken. The taste of the dish will not change.
5 pcs. 90-100 min.
1.5 tbsp. l
2 tbsp. l
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Pickle the chicken. To do this, mix the spices that you will use at will. Curry, thyme, adjika, paprika, dried parsley and basil are best combined with chicken. Add apple cider vinegar and soy sauce. Leave the hips to marinate for 1 hour.
- While the chicken is soaked in marinade, prepare the filling. To do this, put the pork chopped into cubes in a heated frying pan with oil.
- When the meat is a little fried, add finely chopped onions. Fry it until transparent.
- Pour mushrooms and sausage to the general mixture (cut into small cubes beforehand) and fry for 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Leave the mixture to cool, then add cheese and a little mayonnaise.
- Make small cuts in the chicken pieces, preferably away from the bone. It must be deep so that the filling does not fall out.
- Spread the filling into the formed incision. It is best to stuff with your hands.
- Close the incision with wooden toothpicks.
- Heat a frying pan with vegetable oil and fry the chicken until golden brown.
- Put in a baking sheet and send in the oven preheated to + 170 ° C for 30 minutes. If desired, you can immediately add a side dish to the chicken (porridge or potatoes).
Stuffed Video Recipe: Stuffed
Did you know? Mushrooms are able to survive and grow at an altitude of 30 thousand meters above the ground. In the process of testing it was proved that they live even on the surface of sulfuric acid.
In the oven
2 pcs. 60–80 min.
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Combine oil, garlic and herbs. Mix thoroughly to form a pasty consistency.
- On the meat, slightly detach the skin and lay the spicy mixture under it.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Put your hips on a baking sheet.
- You need to bake meat at a temperature of + 190 ° C for 50 minutes.
- Fry finely chopped onions and chopped mushrooms in a pan. Fry the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Pour in broth and wine.
- Add salt and pepper. Simmer the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Pour the cooked sauce over the meat and serve. Best combined with potatoes.
In the oven Video recipe: In the oven
So, now you know that it’s not difficult to cook tasty meat with mushroom sauce at home. This will require the usual ingredients that can always be found at home. Follow the step by step instructions and watch the baking time. This will make juicy chicken that will simply melt in your mouth.