How to cook fried butter with sour cream and onions
The abundance and variety of mushroom cooking in Russian cuisine is amazing. But there are classic and, one might say, popular recipes that are prepared by almost all mushroom lovers. This is fried butter in sour cream, which can be served as a separate dish, as a side dish or sour cream sauce. After reading the article and following the step-by-step instructions, even a beginner in cooking can cook this dish deliciously.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Any culinary preparation begins with the selection of all the ingredients indicated in the recipe. Then they need to be processed correctly.
Here are some tips for choosing and preparing foods for cooking fried butter in sour cream:
- Mushrooms should be young, not wormy, preferably collected in ecologically clean places.
- A slippery and sticky oil hat promotes adhesion of leaves, needles and grass. But if you wash them before cleaning, they become even more slippery, and it will be difficult to hold mushrooms, especially small ones, in your hands. Therefore, you should start cleaning the oil in a dry state, and rinse later.
- First you need to remove the top brown film on the hat with a knife from dry mushrooms, which can give some bitterness to the finished dish.Often, forest debris is removed along with this film.
- Cut off the dirty end from the legs and scrape off a thin layer. Sometimes under the hat or on the leg of the oiler there is a film protecting the spores, which also needs to be cleaned. Mushrooms processed in this way become white and clean.
- Lubricate the butter in a deep bowl and rinse several times under running cold water to remove any remaining debris and soil. Then drain and discard in a colander.
- Cleaning and waste can be thrown under the trees in the garden - under favorable conditions, it may be possible to plant mushrooms directly near the house.
- Onions are easier to cut into small pieces, if you do not cut the bottom of the bulb - so it will not fall apart when chopping.
- In order not to pinch your eyes when slicing onions, you should stand the onion in cold water for 2-3 minutes.
- As spicy greens, you can use dill, parsley, marjoram, thyme, rosemary, oregano, Provencal herbs, green onions, based on your preferences.
- Instead of store sour cream, you can use homemade. The calorie content of the stew increases, but the taste becomes richer and softer.
Important! To prevent your hands from getting dark when cleaning the oil, it is advisable to carry the procedure in medical gloves.
The recipe for fried butter in sour cream
sour cream (fat content 20%)
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Cut the butter into pieces that are even in volume (small copies can be left whole) that will be used for further cooking.
- Pour 2 liters of water into the pan, add salt, put the mushrooms, bring to a boil. Add a mixture of peppers, bay leaf. Stir occasionally and remove the foam, cook for 20 minutes. from the moment of boiling.
- Drain the broth and discard the oil on a colander or sieve.
- Heat oil in a frying pan or in a saucepan.
- Finely chop the onion and sauté in oil for 10-15 minutes.
- Put boiled mushrooms to the onion, lightly fry.
- Add sour cream, dill and bring to a boil. Reduce the fire.
- Stew under the lid over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- If necessary, add the dish and decorate before serving with spicy herbs.
Video recipeThe recipe for fried butter in sour cream Video Recipe: The recipe for fried butter in sour cream
Did you know? There are companion mushrooms, for example, camelina and butterdish - where butterflies grow in summer, mushrooms should be looked for in autumn. A white mushroom often grows in a community with ... red mushroom.
Now you know how to cook butter. Diversify your diet with mushroom dishes, which are not only tasty, but also useful, because mushrooms are called "forest meat" for their high protein content. Moreover, they have a low calorie content and provide a feeling of satiety.