Microwaving champignons in a variety of ways
Cooking time for mushrooms can be significantly reduced if you use a microwave. In addition, this appliance greatly simplifies the cooking technology itself. It is enough to learn a few simple rules and understand the basic recipes for preparing this product. Subject to the recommendations of this article, you can please your loved ones with delicious snacks and independent champignon dishes.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Only fresh mushrooms should be purchased, which can be recognized by their light color without any spots and darkening on the surface, as well as without voids on the legs.
Mushrooms cannot be stored for more than 6 hours, therefore it is advisable to clean, wash and start cooking as soon as possible or place in salted water (but not longer than 6 hours). Salt water prevents darkening of the product. At the same time, prolonged soaking should not be practiced for the reason that champignons quickly absorb moisture and become too watery.
Did you know? Man discovered mushroom champignon more than a millennium ago. For the first time, this culture was discovered by the inhabitants of Italy. Without thinking twice, Italians began to use the new delicacy for food, and then grow it.
Microwave champignon recipes
Below are some basic recipes by which you can quickly cook appetizing champignon snacks in the microwave. They will be useful to you when you just want to please yourself and your family with a delicious dish or in case of a sudden arrival of guests. These recipes will be by the way on the festive table.
3 20 minutes
5 tbsp. l
- Wash the mushrooms thoroughly under running water, then dry with paper towels. Grease each mushroom thoroughly with vegetable oil and transfer to a frying plate.
- Top with salt and pepper champignons, then send the plate to the microwave. Be sure to cover the dish with a cap.
- Set the microwave to maximum power. The baking time is selected individually, depending on the number of mushrooms (approximately 12 minutes). After the specified time, a delicious snack will be ready.
Video recipeWhole Baked Recipe: Recipe: Whole Baked
Important! Heat treatment should not last longer than the recommended time in recipes, otherwise the beneficial properties of champignons will be lost.
5 50 minutes
1 tbsp. l
sour cream or mayonnaise
1 tbsp. l
chicken egg (boiled)
salt, pepper, garlic
- For pre-prepared champignons, remove the legs. Grind them right away - they will serve as the future filling.
- Put the hats in a dish for a microwave, slightly salt and drizzle with olive oil. Bake them for 4-5 minutes (depending on the set power).
- Prepare the first filling. Fry half the finely chopped mushroom legs in a dry frying pan so that they release juice. When the juice has evaporated, add a little vegetable oil, then add chopped onions (1/2 pcs.) And carrots.
- Fry the contents of the pan until the carrots are half-cooked, then add green peas, a little salt, pepper and garlic and turn off the pan. Add the finely chopped cheese (mozzarella or any other) to the fried mixture. And so that the ingredients stick together, add 1 tsp. sour cream or mayonnaise. Try the spicy stuffing.
- Proceed to cooking the second filling.Heat a clean frying pan, pour in a little vegetable oil (about 1 tbsp.), Then add finely chopped chicken. As soon as the meat turns white, send onions and the remaining mushroom legs to it.
- Add a little salt, pepper, garlic and fry the mixture for another 2-3 minutes. Add 1 hour sour cream, mix and turn off the stove. Add the grated egg and some cheese. Check the filling for salt and pepper.
- Remove the mushroom caps from the microwave, drain the juice from them. Next, each hat needs to be stuffed with prepared fillings. Put the stuffed preparation on a serving dish, decorate with greens or grated cheese and serve.
Video recipeStuffedVideo Recipe: Stuffed
2 25 minutes + 30 min for pickling
nutmeg (whole or powder)
- The first step is to prepare the marinade. To do this, first mix the dry ingredients: chili pepper, garlic, nutmeg, lemon juice, olive oil, salt. Stir everything thoroughly.
- Hand rub this whole sauce with pre-washed and dried whole mushrooms. Pickling should take at least 30 minutes. Marinade will soak the mushrooms and give them a spicy flavor.
- Put the mushrooms in the microwave dish with the hats down. Cut the cheese into thin strips and place it in the inverted mushrooms.
- Without covering the plate with a lid, place it in the oven.
- Set the power to 700 W or full (1000 W). After 7 minutes, the savory mushrooms baked with cheese will be ready. Lay a serving platter on lettuce leaves and place a ready-made snack on them. Mushrooms prepared in this way can be a wonderful side dish for both meat and fish. In addition, this is a completely independent snack.
Video recipeWith cheeseVideo recipe: With cheese
Important! Any dish cooked in the microwave must be allowed to cool for 5 minutes.