The recipe for delicious squid with mushrooms in sour cream
Preparing a tasty and satisfying dish for a modern hostess is simple, given that all possible products and ingredients are now available. If before we could only dream of seafood, now they have become part of almost daily diet. Served squid with champignons in sour cream sauce will delight not only guests, but all family members. The ease and speed of cooking will give the hostess the opportunity to take a break from the routine.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
The selection and preparation of ingredients is one of the main stages in the preparation of all dishes. You need to approach it responsibly, because the quality and taste data of the finished dish directly depend on the selected products.
Did you know? There are 3 hearts in the squid's body and not a single bone.
Before cooking, mushrooms should be peeled and rinsed. In turn, seafood must also be washed under running water or thawed.
Recipe for squid with champignons in sour cream
2 30 minutes
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Dip thawed or fresh carcasses of squid in boiling water for half a minute, and then immediately dip into iced water. So they are easier to clean. After cleaning, cut as finely as possible.
- Chop onion into small cubes.
- Cut champignons into small pieces.
- Heat the pan and melt the butter.
- Pour the onion into the pan and fry until golden.
- Add mushrooms, mix and reduce heat. Stew for 10 minutes.
- Pour into the ingredients pieces of a marine inhabitant and continue to simmer.
- Add sour cream and water to the pan. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and flour. Leave to cook for another 10 minutes.
Video recipeRecipe for squid with champignons in sour creamVideo recipe: Recipe for squid with champignons in sour cream
Important! You need to remove the skin from the squid like a film, in one smooth motion. And be sure to remove the chitin plate.